Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Jordan brand is re releasing retro Jordan's faster now. They are running out of ideas .
Not really. The retro cycle has always been a 4-8 years, about 6 on average. Certainly some colorways of certain models have hit more. These will be 4 years apart. Doesn't seem unreasonable at all, especially with the 23rd anniversary year coming up. Maybe the norm becomes 4 years, but even with the flood of retros over the past 3 years we haven't seen the average drop drastically.

I'm gonna have so much fun next year. VI's are my numbero UNO. Beautiful sneaker, just, gorgeous. The shoe.
My favorite is the V and the XIII but I feel like JB is letting me down with the Vs this year :smh: the only Vs I wanted this year are the laneys, black tongue fire reds and the black grapes

^it was bad imo for JB to release the viii's this year, since the 23rd anniversary is right there
Imo I don't mind JB releasing it but I think they could've saved the bugs bunnies tho. The playoffs and the suns to commentate his first 3 peat. Anything else wouldn't matter. And I know JB is holding those aquas for the 23rd anniversary of the VIIIs. And JB has tons if retro+ cws they can drop also

^makes sense, they're just pumping out too much other retro, instead of focusing on the one model for the 23rd anniversary

example last year was the ivs but a ******** comes out the next year as well, makes no sense

I don't even care if the September blues have NA. They're clean and amazing either way
Same Idc of any if the VIs have NA! I just want some VIs! It's nice to have but I dint want JB picking favorites with certain cws. Either give us NA on all VIs or none at all

Hi everyone just a quick question, did MJ wear the white university red or the white infrared vi's in the games he played that season? I assume he wore the red and white ones because they match better with the bulls uniform, but you can never be too sure.

Hi everyone just a quick question, did MJ wear the white university red or the white infrared vi's in the games he played that season? I assume he wore the red and white ones because they match better with the bulls uniform, but you can never be too sure.
Infrared. The white/reds were never an OG colorway.

2014 will be my favorite year. 6's, hands down are my favorite model. NA or not, they will all be copped, lol

I think my last JB purchases will be the Maroons & Sport Blues.

Oh, and whenever the Columbia XI's retro again. :smile:

I think my last JB purchases will be the Maroons & Sport Blues.

Oh, and whenever the Columbia XI's retro again.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom