Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

og or not, the blue and maroons are way overrated imo. VI's are my fave, but it's all about the bulls colours.

hey has jb EVER officially mentioned anything special about the 23rd anniversaries of any shoe?

Last edited:
og or not, the blue and maroons are way overrated imo. VI's are my fave, but it's all about the bulls colours.

hey has jb EVER officially mentioned anything special about the 23rd anniversaries of any shoe?
No but it's implied through the way they have been doing releases in the past couple of years. They don't need to tell flat out about how they do things but Nike/JB have a pattern that people see with their releases

some want them because they like the colors

others just to be cool and fit in and because everyone else is buying them

cant wait for the VIs...blue/maroon/both infareds and whatever other BS retro+ they come out with will be copped (or attempted to)!

I never saw the appeal with the maroons. It's a color you don't see on kicks often but I just wish there was more color to it because it just looks boring for my taste.

I really don't care for Maroon as a color in general on anything, but, I do like it on this shoe. I don't know if it's because I'm slightly biased because its a VI and I love VI's, but I think it looks great honestly.

Those look cool but I wish they would release more 3's 
tired.gif

Those look cool but I wish they would release more 3's 
tired.gif
I don't want any more 1-13 retros unless its a X or a II and JB should bring back some XIVs at least! And ae just gor a NA III also so don't worry about the IIIs not releasing a lot of cws because you got that fear pack cw coming out as well as the FR IIIs with these blue joints coming out next year

^i miss my carmines dearly :frown:. nice pics, dude.

No but it's implied through the way they have been doing releases in the past couple of years. They don't need to tell flat out about how they do things but Nike/JB have a pattern that people see with their releases

with the amount of retros dropping these last several years, i honestly think it's entirely imagined

I have said this on other threads. Black/Infrared and Maroons for sure. Any other colors depend on the shape. Please give us a GS shape
View media item 497400
sold my olys because the shape wasnt cutting it. I will pass on all VIs if they are shaped like this again
View media item 497401
Makes me wish I had tiny feet

Last edited:
i heard from a pretty reliable source very recently that they are doing both the black and the white infared 6s with the NA..... he said both of them in february (which i doubt) but idk, i guess we will see.... itd be pretty dope.

Sport blues and maroons are just victims of the never been retroed hype. Not really a huge fan of VI's but I still hoop in my white/varsity red's so replacing them with some actual white/infras would be nice. Not even gonna try and attempt for the black infras...or Carmine's :smh:

Sport blues and maroons are just victims of the never been retroed hype. Not really a huge fan of VI's but I still hoop in my white/varsity red's so replacing them with some actual white/infras would be nice. Not even gonna try and attempt for the black infras...or Carmine's :smh:
Why not? Too much hype on them or you don't like the colorways?

i heard from a pretty reliable source very recently that they are doing both the black and the white infared 6s with the NA..... he said both of them in february (which i doubt) but idk, i guess we will see.... itd be pretty dope.

Why must they insist on raising hype

Back
Top Bottom