Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Wow people are starting to fiend for these after they already sold out. People had there chance though

how do y'all get notifications from twitter? edit: nm i think i figured it out

Last edited:

how do y'all get notifications from twitter?
download the twitter app on your phone, follow the person you want notifications from, go to their page and turn on push notifications with the head symbol button on the middle left of the screen. Hope this wasn't confusing

download the twitter app on your phone, follow the person you want notifications from, go to their page and turn on push notifications with the head symbol button on the middle left of the screen. Hope this wasn't confusin
i did this a while ago but its not much of a notification.

i changed the settings in twitter to get texts also.

"preparing to ship" on NDC still. in case anyone else feels like they are the only one. 
wink.gif

you & the person who repped you never saw it on OG's because this new color is not even close to the correct infrared. this is peach/pink/orange not infrared
well it took em 23 years to get the color this close because all the other retros were way darker than real infrared. This is easily the closest they have ever got.

Your Posts.....
dog-chasing-tail-o.gif

I'm Done Trying To Get You To See The Light At The End Of The Tunnel Guy, You VERY CLEARLY Don't Get It :lol:

This New Breed Of NT'rs :smh:

If I represent the new breed, I pray you don't represent the old. Cause clearly you can't read and comprehend what I am saying.

If you knew he was a troll, like you've been saying in your posts, why would you respond to a troll?

Meaning: if you hadn't responded to a "known" troll, this would've never happened. (Get it or do you need more clarification, let me know)

My post: now that I know he is a troll, he qualifies as one of the worst trolls ever because troll posts are usually funny.

Meaning: his post was far from funny and seemed serious, hence why I was annoyed that someone tried to diss his choice of sneakers. (Let me know when you need clarification or a translation)

Jesus. You're extremely female like, take the conversation all over the place to try and make yourself seem right, quote a couple of things and throw in a "cool" meme to make yourself feel like you've got a point. Just stop, you're embarrassing this "old breed" you believe you belong too, hella ******* annoying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom