Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Aw man those OGs are bright! Just like these '14s. Thanks for the pics to confirm the color

super bright but still the correct color.... i guess if yall just accpet anything "the closest they came in a while" :lol: ill wait till its correct & im not rocking sz 12 gs shoes

Last edited:
LOL @ the "these arent even close to the OG" crowd.

Honestly, that's awesome for guys like me who remember the OGs well. I'm glad I was able to cop. These are super nostalgic for me. I hope the black infrareds get the same reaction, so guys like me who owned these in '91 and really miss them wont have trouble buying a pair when they release.

Last edited:
Well if you gonna keep waiting to get an absolutely perfect color you'll never end up with a pair. Its ok you youngins can just ride the hype train and cop those all bright red 6s

super bright but still the correct color.... i guess if yall just accpet anything "the closest they came in a while" :lol: ill wait till its correct & im not rocking sz 12 gs shoes
You'll be waiting a while, it certainly beats all the retro infrared shades that jb has attempted since these 90/91's. You can't expect anything, for example be it mass produced sports shoes nor custom tailored upholstery to ever correctly duplicate anything over 23 years old. This is as close as it has gotten.

super bright but still the correct color.... i guess if yall just accpet anything "the closest they came in a while"
laugh.gif
ill wait till its correct & im not rocking sz 12 gs shoes
You might as well stop copping jordans then.
laugh.gif
 No retro is the same shade. This is as "correct" as it's gonna ever come. did you pass on those dark black/red 1s too??
nerd.gif
 Nike doesn't use the same shade on retros it's well known but all of a sudden everybody is upset these aren't exact to this picture of og's, that picture of the pack, this picture of black/infrared.... pretty comical at this point if you ask me.

lol people waiting for exact replica of OGs on reros? yall must be hiding under a rock cuz no retro has been exact and never will be and thats kind of the point of retros to make them recognizable compared to past releases

Last edited:
You'll be waiting a while, it certainly beats all the retro infrared shades that jb has attempted since these 90/91's. You can't expect anything, for example be it mass produced sports shoes nor custom tailored upholstery to ever correctly duplicate anything over 23 years old. This is as close as it has gotten.

You might as well stop copping jordans then.
laugh.gif
 No retro is the same shade. This is as "correct" as it's gonna ever come. did you pass on those dark black/red 1s too??
nerd.gif
 Nike doesn't use the same shade on retros it's well known but all of a sudden everybody is upset these aren't exact to this picture of og's, that picture of the pack, this picture of black/infrared.... pretty comical at this point if you ask me.
great posts, repped. We will see all these color haters in the black infrared thread later this year even when they are the same exact shade of red, the hype drives some people to buy kicks and the hype that will surround the black infras will carry all these "haters" in despite them being "pink". cant wait to hear the excuses they bring as to why those are acceptable while these arent

Last edited:

You might as well stop copping jordans then. :lol:  No retro is the same shade. This is as "correct" as it's gonna ever come. did you pass on those dark black/red 1s too?? :nerd:  Nike doesn't use the same shade on retros it's well known but all of a sudden everybody is upset these aren't exact to this picture of og's, that picture of the pack, this picture of black/infrared.... pretty comical at this point if you ask me.

You might as well stop copping jordans then. :lol:  No retro is the same shade. This is as "correct" as it's gonna ever come. did you pass on those dark black/red 1s too?? :nerd:  Nike doesn't use the same shade on retros it's well known but all of a sudden everybody is upset these aren't exact to this picture of og's, that picture of the pack, this picture of black/infrared.... pretty comical at this point if you ask me.
great posts, repped. We will see all these color haters in the black infrared thread later this year even when they are the same exact shade of red, the hype drives some people to buy kicks and the hype that will surround the black infras will carry all these "haters" in despite them being "pink". cant wait to hear the excuses they bring as to why those are acceptable while these arent

its pink
cop what yall want but these were a instant return for me

I dont even SEE pink in person. Salmon MAYBE. They're ORANGE more than anything. Pink in pics, yeah, somewhat. But in person they're more orange than anything. But like I said, I really hope all the VIs released this year are an easy cop for guys like me who loved the originals and it's good with me if the younger crowd hates them.

true infrared isnt visible by the human eye so these technically should be invisible on the midsole lol

Back
Top Bottom