Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

retro the shoe again, right after the "bulls" varsity red for both white & black, and have 'em go crazy again...ahh, h3ll, just give me my Maroons and get it over with!  don't make no damn Maroon/Sport Blue pack either!

lol. the IVs are the exception. Even the changes to the IIIs I dont mind. But IVs are my favorite silhouette. I feel like if my feet were size 7, Vis would be instead.

Sport blues and maroons are just victims of the never been retroed hype. Not really a huge fan of VI's but I still hoop in my white/varsity red's so replacing them with some actual white/infras would be nice. Not even gonna try and attempt for the black infras...or Carmine's :smh:
Neither am I. Only 3 must have colorways imo and a few okay ones. But I disagree. I like the Maroons much more than the white infrareds. you guys can keep those.

Oreo 6s are terrible. From your post I assume you missed them which means you got an interest in kicks post 2010. Trust me you didn't miss out an anything with Oreo 6s!

I thought the Oreos were a nicely done retro.

JsForDays says that the white and black infrareds will be true to OG form with the NA on the back? Are they just speculating or...? 

Can't wait to wear Carmines with
pimp.gif
i got the same socks, double padded. i bought it because my white /red 13s are too big

Wow nice pics of Jerry and Larry David wearing them 6's. I seen Jerry wear the grape 5's and cardinal 7's as well. I can't wait to cop some 6's next year, I never owned any pairs. To people who own 6's how are they comfort wise?

Wow nice pics of Jerry and Larry David wearing them 6's. I seen Jerry wear the grape 5's and cardinal 7's as well. I can't wait to cop some 6's next year, I never owned any pairs. To people who own 6's how are they comfort wise?

Retros are never comfy in my opinion.

nike air treatment too.... might want to add that to the title :smokin

the vi imo is the jordan that needed the nike air intact the most as imo it symbolizes the fazing out of nike air on the jordan shoe line by having the nike air thread color the same as the upper except for carmines i think.

the insoles and box dont count lol

This is so right on point! The jumpman on the 6's looks comical(doing the splits!) It's the main reason why I have not bought a pair since the og's in 1991-92. The nike air looks so much better!

the absolute worst on jordan retros.... jumpman air... either you remove the history of your shoe because ofyour huge *** ego and put a jumpman on it or leave nike air on... that simple. jordan musta came up with that terrible idea of jumpman air :lol: probably puts jumpman air on the pockets of his large *** big show sized jeans :lol:

After reading the first page, and what OP posted, I've realized where the Nike Air rumor started. He thinks the 23rd anniversary means Nike Air, because the '88 dropped. However he doesn't realized it was the 25th anniversary for the '88, and 6's won't get NA treatment.

Most likely not. Wouldn't make sense to have the 23rd of these have NA and not the 23rd anniversary of 3,4 & 5

That shape ewww, Maybe cause its slightly titled in that pic

I hope the 6s coming out arent in the mold of the olympic 6s those yelled banana

Back
Top Bottom