Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

my birthday is on the 2nd of february...glad i locked two pair of these down for nike employeee prices... :smokin :smokin :smokin

blue sole looks like **** on these and shape is total ***, ill take the one from the infrared pack please!

blue sole looks like **** on these and shape is total ***, ill take the one from the infrared pack please!

Yeah I'm good with my infrared pack pair. I feel like I've been saying this a lot lately but no need to cop a shoe I already have.

I just sold my 2010 varisty red pair this week in anticipation of this being a gr in the winter. Hope that works out as planned and I get a clean pair.

Yeah I'm good with my infrared pack pair. I feel like I've been saying this a lot lately but no need to cop a shoe I already have.

Depends on how they look and what else is releasing.

I think I've worn my infrared pack pair twice.

my pair is still DS...pass for me...get me the black/infrareds and carmines....

You Said It Man - Totally Has Killed J's for me - I was hype to have so many pairs including the Infrared Pack but as they keep re-releasing they lose all the allure

Thankfully they are re-releasing. The aftermarket price for an IFP is astronomical and comical all in one. :lol:

Forget the 1st feb,are these gonna come with nike air in the back or not???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
hopefully not

Shape looks similar to last years Olympic vi's mold. Why is the jumpman so damn high towards the top of the lace lock? Infrared shade looks exactly the same as the 2010 version. So only differences are the blue tint sole, infrared lace lock instead of the black lace lock in 2010, and that crappy shape. I beat these will have leather similar to the varsity red vi's which was paper thin compared to the infrared version. These are my grails but jb managed to screw them up. I bet that they have rock hard pleather on top of everything I already pointed out. Money saved once again.

Anything released by Jordan now Adays is crap if you want a real pair save up some money and cop a pair from 91 and sole swap them that's your best bet if your looking for quality.

Dudes are complaining already, and they don't know if that's a photoshop or a GS size :smh:

Back
Top Bottom