Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Dudes are complaining already, and they don't know if that's a photoshop or a GS size :smh:

Yup, you know how it is here on NT, people just like to complain about everything. :lol:
The pair in that pic looks like a GS pair IMO.

it'S THE NORM on NT to complain first, then be on the fence, then 50/50, then the best shoe ever i need these in my life. at least for some/half of the newer folks that got attracted to this sneaker hobby

Dudes are complaining already, and they don't know if that's a photoshop or a GS size
mean.gif
You know how these divas get down 
laugh.gif

[quote name="5sOnMyFeet" url="/t/538444/nike-air-jordan-vi-white-red-23rd-anniversary-edition-jan-feb-2014/450#post_18798323"]Anything released by Jordan now Adays is crap if you want a real pair save up some money and cop a pair from 91 and sole swap them that's your best bet if your looking for quality.
[/quote]
Lol people still say cool story bro? Trying to bring up a phrase that's been buried for a min you the type to buy a new release I bet lol.

Lol people still say cool story bro? Trying to bring up a phrase that's been buried for a min you the type to buy a new release I bet lol.

lol.welcome to the forum.If you need any help with the quote button just ask.

Last edited:
Aww not this N again isnt this the same dude who got people hyped on the anthracites coming out and yet they aint releasing

Its looking like i will have to grap those 3lab5's if i want a "REAL" infrared Jordan .:x:smh:

Back
Top Bottom