Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Bought these for my sister. I am disgusted by them these look hot pink. I'm glad I got my cdp to hold me down

Would you Trade a pair of DS Laney's 5's  for Pair of These Retro 6's DS white/infR?   just asking what folks think?

Would you Trade a pair of DS Laney's 5's  for Pair of These Retro 6's DS white/infR?   just asking what folks think?
If you have an extra pair of the 6s, sure why not? But otherwise id hold onto the 6s IMO, better quality shoe.

If you have an extra pair of the 6s, sure why not? But otherwise id hold onto the 6s IMO, better quality shoe.
Better the the Laney 5's?   I just don't wear blue n yellow like that and probably never wear my pair so why not trade them for the Retro 6's

EVEN STEVEN

Better the the Laney 5's?   I just don't wear blue n yellow like that and probably never wear my pair so why not trade them for the Retro 6's

EVEN STEVEN
Nah Laney 5 tumble leather is crap. If you don't wear blue and yellow like that then trade, no one cares 

Looks exactly like the Yeezy Red Oct. pic. NT really loves that man

I don't think Kim was the first to line up three sneakers and take a group pic...Just saying

I don't think either, but down to the quote for the family and all... Who cares

Anyways, traded my Air Max OG Infrareds which were too small & $80 for these. Happy I didn't let these slip. On feet they look bad. The good bad.

Mine arrived from FL, but need a bigger size. I went a half size down based on what people were saying but they seem narrow. Quality seems pretty good though.

Logged on to nike's site on sat. Thought they only looked pink on the website pictures. Sadly, this wasn't the case

Walked into the Ballston FTL and saw them in person. They look terrible. How is that even remotely close to "infrared"? Thought they were girl shoes at first.

For those in the NoVA, the Ballston FTL has a size 11 on display. Not sure if you can purchase, but may be worth a shot if you're still looking.

OMG I'm about to just unsubscribe from this thread cuz of all these complaints on the color. Like honestly shut up and return your pair. No one cares how many ppl told you they are pink because they are color blind. Let them go to someone who appreciates OG. Granted I didn't own a pair when they first released but they look close to it after seeing pics and we see how true infrared looks under the light.

here's a little advice... if you're not 100% sure about a shoe just go to your local shoe spot (if they're getting them) on a wednesday or anytime after, and ask them to let you see the shoe.. then you can see them in person and decide if you wan't them or not

Last edited:
Nah Laney 5 tumble leather is crap. If you don't wear blue and yellow like that then trade, no one cares 

My Laney leather is fine.

And you and you fashion divas with the matchy matchy matching

Can't find something to wear with a white and blue sneaker :lol:

WOWWW. Looks like my package I was supposed to have today is still in Memphis..... Went to the tracking page and it says EXCEPTION. Then something about information not available due to prior weather conditions wtf. I swear if they lose my stuff.. smh

WOWWW. Looks like my package I was supposed to have today is still in Memphis..... Went to the tracking page and it says EXCEPTION. Then something about information not available due to prior weather conditions wtf. I swear if they lose my stuff.. smh
lol I had a storm in my area two days ago and this didn't even happen to me

Thanks for not copping because of the color I was able to order from finishline when I got off work at 3 I clocked in at 7 believing hope was lost!

Do you like them or do you not like them cuz your friends opinions seriously ?
Nah, I just needed confirmation that I was the only one who thought these were white/hot pink.

I showed them all a pic first and all agreed they were dope, and then they saw the actual shoe.

Looks NOTHING like the OG IMO.

Do dudes not realize that the V-VII used the same box in 90-92? It's the same box so... wait for it... they used the same box for the retros the past two years. And probably will next year when they bring back the Hares, Flints, Chambrays.
That last part is just wishful thinking, but one can hope!

I really need to unload my DS Flints this year.
8)

I really need to unload my DS Flints this year.
glasses.gif
nerd.gif

here's a little advice... if you're not 100% sure about a shoe just go to your local shoe spot (if they're getting them) on a wednesday or anytime after, and ask them to let you see the shoe.. then you can see them in person and decide if you wan't them or not
This. For so many releases people waste time posting on here and asking others for their opinions on the color and look, and whether it's good or not. You can only ever decide for yourself by seeing the shoe in person.

there's a huge storm expected to hit here today.

nothing going on right now.  your package should have been gone tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom