Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

doubletake.gif

No blue sole?
And I'm Glad.

Cut that Blue Sole shi*... keep it Clear w/ No Tint like it's always been.

I LOVE how they look in that Video. The Leather looks decent too. XI's & VI's... nothing like it. 
nthat.gif

Why don't we end all the speculation on the retail price on the shoe until we see what it says on the box? :D

Idk why most year of the... Follow w.e is the retail for that year. Even the og 1s are staying 140 next year

All you no blue sole people...you still don't realize the blue fades over time? My infrared ones are no longer blue.

All you no blue sole people...you still don't realize the blue fades over time? My infrared ones are no longer blue.
What's wrong with people being Happy about a No Blue Sole pair? Our prerogative, right?

And if that's your argument... What the hell is there a Need for it, if it "fades over time"...?

Believe me, I know what they're TRYING to do... I'm just saying your argument doesn't support it in the least bit. Lol

What's wrong with people being Happy about a No Blue Sole pair? Our prerogative, right?

And if that's your argument... What the hell is there a Need for it, if it "fades over time"...?

Believe me, I know what they're TRYING to do... I'm just saying your argument doesn't support it in the least bit. Lol

My argument? I'm not making an argument, I'm stating a fact.

Just like how some of you whine and cry entirely too much. :smh:

If you don't like it, don't buy them....it's simple...damn.

A bunch of whiny *** nagging babies and women on this board who continue to beat a dead horse over a product they don't have to buy.

Thought the blue sole was helpful. Slowed the yellowing down.

My space jams went from blue to white to yellow.

As for these hopefully i'll get them easy so i can beat them up. Barely want to wear the package pair.

Thought the blue sole was helpful. Slowed the yellowing down.

My space jams went from blue to white to yellow.

As for these hopefully i'll get them easy so i can beat them up. Barely want to wear the package pair.

space jams didnt have blue sole... only the fake ones did..

clear soles turn to yellow

blue soles turn clear and then eventually yellow

they are trying their best to prevent the yellowing which is inevitable with clear soles unless some alien technology comes out that removes the existence of oxidation

Last edited:
My argument? I'm not making an argument, I'm stating a fact.

Just like how some of you whine and cry entirely too much.
mean.gif

A bunch of whiny *** nagging babies and women on this board who continue to beat a dead horse over a product they don't have to buy.
DUDE. Just Stop.  
laugh.gif

This is a Website made from & for Opinions... if you don't like them, you don't have to, but quit talking.

Secondly, there was NEVER Any Actual Complaining about the Blue Sole that I've seen & especially not by me. There was simply Approval of the Non-Blue Sole.

And if you've got a problem with that...

Last edited:
Chill in EightFiveFresh's POV if they arent completely the same as the OG then F em

Even if the blue sole does eventually turn into the clear sole that the OGs had F em

Chill in EightFiveFresh's POV if they arent completely the same as the OG then F em

Even if the blue sole does eventually turn into the clear sole that the OGs had F em
Uh... NAH. Again... I simply approved of the Non-Blue Sole. How did I say all of that, that you wrote? Pretty sure I never said ANY of that, bro. LOLOL

You're Corny, dawg.  
mean.gif

...Why is that funny?
air forces are played out.  you should know since you're from NY, man.

Damn |I

Thanks for the heads up. Going to burn my pairs right now.

Anything released by Jordan now Adays is crap if you want a real pair save up some money and cop a pair from 91 and sole swap them that's your best bet if your looking for quality.
LOLOL...who is this idiot? Go home.

I mean, he isn't really that off the mark :lol:

some of you whine and cry entirely too much. :smh:

REPPED for the realest post I've seen in a while. Well done sir

Back
Top Bottom