Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

There's a common trend with all of the bickering in JB threads- they're all high school kids who joined in late 2012 or 2013. 

Thankfully, I'm not even into Jordans that much anymore. Good riddance. 

If nike air 180 ehhh... I can do... No nike air? No thanks.

If you are going to start getting near the price you charged for the retro 3 88 you better make that **** as close to the og as possible

Shape looks similar to last years Olympic vi's mold. Why is the jumpman so damn high towards the top of the lace lock? Infrared shade looks exactly the same as the 2010 version. So only differences are the blue tint sole, infrared lace lock instead of the black lace lock in 2010, and that crappy shape. I beat these will have leather similar to the varsity red vi's which was paper thin compared to the infrared version. These are my grails but jb managed to screw them up. I bet that they have rock hard pleather on top of everything I already pointed out. Money saved once again.
View media item 623158 this is my horrendous 2012 pair from nike.com. a size 8 btw.

Anything released by Jordan now Adays is crap if you want a real pair save up some money and cop a pair from 91 and sole swap them that's your best bet if your looking for quality.

Hahaha, crap is a big over statement, really sick of people bashing JB's so called crap quality. yes some are crap, not the majority. I mean ive compared all my ogs to the retros and will all honesty 90% of them are exact same quality materail of the ogs'. yes, fire red 3's coulda been better, dont even mention the 5's, ppl complain leathers too soft, so they make it stiffer, ppl complain its too stiff. Quit complaining. Im out...

02/15/14 Air Jordan 6 Retro
384664-123 White/Infrared-Black
$170.00 - Men's
$120.00 - Gradeschool
$75.00 - Preschool
$55.00 - Toddler
$45.00 - Infant

Last edited:

02/15/13 Air Jordan 6 Retro
384664-123 White/Infrared-Black
$170.00 - Men's
$120.00 - Gradeschool
$75.00 - Preschool
$55.00 - Toddler
$45.00 - Infant

they came out 8 months ago? 
eek.gif

Anything released by Jordan now Adays is crap if you want a real pair save up some money and cop a pair from 91 and sole swap them that's your best bet if your looking for quality.

Hahaha, crap is a big over statement, really sick of people bashing JB's so called crap quality. yes some are crap, not the majority. I mean ive compared all my ogs to the retros and will all honesty 90% of them are exact same quality materail of the ogs'. yes, fire red 3's coulda been better, dont even mention the 5's, ppl complain leathers too soft, so they make it stiffer, ppl complain its too stiff. Quit complaining. Im out...
most Cats don't know what the word "quality" means but neither do you. Quit acting like an authority, newfish.

Because if JB retros them the quality wouldn't be as good and they'd probably change them somehow. I just wouldn't want to see it.
Although many retros offend sneakerheads like us, I'd still rather they drop so people less picky (like above) can score colourways they couldn't have otherwise.

Let's hope these (or any of the VI's) don't release with the cardboard sleeve underneath the insole.

Last edited:
Truth...

VIII's got tons of hate for this...Funny thing is OG's had the "cardboard" as well...

Only serious quality issues I find are type of "leather" used and midsole paint...

As long as they improve on the Olympic VI's then I'm good. The Olympic VI's feel as if I am walking on cardboard because well I am! Jordan brand is now scrimping on the cardboard! No matter the alternate insole they are terrible comfort wise. As far as quality issues, comfort is a big one. Glue stains don't bother me since I wear my shoes and don't put them on mantels to stare at. Leather quality is important too as that sometimes dictates the comfort of the overall shoe.

Last edited:
Truth...

VIII's got tons of hate for this...Funny thing is OG's had the "cardboard" as well...

Only serious quality issues I find are type of "leather" used and midsole paint...

that's right.

having that cardboard/cork material under the insole isn't a bad way to absorb sweat and odor.

Back
Top Bottom