Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I dead thought he said 2 wears too
laugh.gif

On a related note, the way my Olympic 6s have yellowed is
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yellowed faster than any of my clear bottoms Js
thats what i was saying in the restore and maintenance thread. i have ds aj6 varsities that are mint and icey. i just opened my blue sole fire reds and grape V's and both pair are ds never worn and both are not blue anymore and yellowing. almost a tan in some areas

thats what i was saying in the restore and maintenance thread. i have ds aj6 varsities that are mint and icey. i just opened my blue sole fire reds and grape V's and both pair are ds never worn and both are not blue anymore and yellowing. almost a tan in some areas

Didn't get the grapes, but those black tongue FRs were bad. Some ppl were getting yellowed pairs on release date. Varsities did hold up well, even after some wear they were pretty clear after 2-3 years.

The soles on the low vis from 2002 were possibly the best. If you come across a ds pair today, it is nowhere near as yellow as it should be for it's age. The DMP VI and XI also had great soles that did not yellow quickly at all.

eek.gif
 you don't say. Checking all my DS icy soles from last year tomorrow
mean.gif
. I thought with the blue they would SURELY be good for at least 2 years DS.

You re STILL missing the point.Either my humor attempt was bad , or your reading - comprehension skills are poor.(Probably both)

I write 'my pair of 2 years ' fam .2 years. Obviously trying to agree wth the other guy and humor on the guys in here being oversensitive with creases etc...Nothing to do with ANY pair of infrareds...

Like a pair with multiple wears after 2 years would have people in here wanting not to yellow in the sole part....

I am not a $%^& about anything.

So please chill and stop calling names .

He asked you a simple question not even being rude but your comments bsck to himbmake you come off as a *** I feel bsd if that's how you are in real life

He asked you a simple question not even being rude but your comments bsck to himbmake you come off as a *** I feel bsd if that's how you are in real life

So me and my man seandon23 seandon23 worked it out just fine , but you felt the need to place your verdict here . Nice . Hope you dont feel too bad , because of me being a douchebag in real life.I swear I ll change.

Last edited:
Yeah man . And my flaws are actually many ... I mean ... Anybody can have a bad day fam... Please forgive me.

All good bruh no beef its just that everybody on NT are generally niice helping people so i see that and you kno and trust me bruh I'm flawed as fugg lol

Last edited:
I keep missing out on these, I got the Toro's but every time I go on FTL and click my size its out of stock lmao

Anyone looking for an sz. 11 in the bay area? I'm about to return them to NikeTown this weekend if nobody wants them. They are too big for me unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom