Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

After a lot of going back and forth I am going to return a couple pairs today size 12 & 13. Neither fit me right and i feel like the quality is so low. One wear and they will look like they have been worn a year.

I am just going to keep my infrared 23s which seem to have a better leather and call it a day.

pimp.gif
Worn
Thats exactly what i was thinking

This is like a prototype release IMO. Something I want drops, another hype magnet drops same day, makes this an easy cop 
tongue.gif

Saw a few pairs of these sittin at my local WSS... crazy u can still get these if u kno the right places

I think these and the VI Infrared23's …(so Far) are the best Releases from JB in 2014…  I see Other Kicks coming down the Calendar as well...

Plus All this Talk in the Air of JB raising the price of Kicks by $10-20 bucks to have more quality leather on them. (not sure how true this rumor is) But I wouldn't care

If Quality is being raised on the sneaks…. Paying $170 now or $190 later wouldn't make a diff to me….

I usually spend $200 pretty much for every new release any who!

Just wondering when or if this will take effect...

Last edited:

I hear these fit bigger and leave a lot of room.

Im a size 11 and if i'd get a pair, id go with 10.5
I wear 11.5 and that size has always fit me perfectly, so I got these in that size, only to find they fit like a 12.  Could have easily fit an 11.

I definitely suggest getting a half size down.

finally got mine from footasylm - look like b grades (extra paint,creasing,inconstant jumpans) but I'm used to that now and intend to rock heaps

so won't matter too much.

I couldn't stand the pink color on the midsole, so I repainted it to a closer "infrared" color. Paint job isn't the best, but it'll do and looks better than the original color.

What do you think?

Before
View media item 862339
After
View media item 862341
View media item 862342
For info on the paint, I used a terra cotta tomato red paint primarily used for pottery. Holds up pretty well after a few wears. Actually got the idea from #NT a couple if years back when the black/red 6s released in 2010.

I couldn't stand the pink color on the midsole, so I repainted it to a closer "infrared" color. Paint job isn't the best, but it'll do and looks better than the original color.

What do you think?

Before

After

For info on the paint, I used a terra cotta tomato red paint primarily used for pottery. Holds up pretty well after a few wears. Actually got the idea from #NT a couple if years back when the black/red 6s released in 2010.
not bad at all. I'd do this if I wasn't scared to mess it up lol

What do you think?

Before

After

That's varsity red.

What do you think?

Before
View media item 862339
After
View media item 862341
View media item 862342
Lmao that's cuz you goin off what looks like some varsity red 6s and now they look true red. Not real INFRARED

Back
Top Bottom