Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

What's the Lace Length on a size 10.5 for these?  I wanna swap Black laces instead of White ones on mine...

Lmao that's cuz you goin off what looks like some varsity red 6s and now they look true red. Not real INFRARED

Niice bro if I didn't mind the infrared color used I would do this or hunt for some "10s theirs no reason to hate on what you did I thinks its dope its a true red sticks out

I have an extra size 12 and 13 new in box with receipts that I am going to put on craigslist this week if anyone wants ribs before I post them.

^^^^^ 
sick.gif

This is why you dont ball in these sorry plastic made jordans.  Then he goes to the locker room and put on some Bred 11's  SMH

This is why you dont ball in these sorry plastic made jordans.  Then he goes to the locker room and put on some Bred 11's  SMH

1. Hatin on J's so you take time outta your day to post it here and random?

2. You do realize he was playing in a shoe that released 9 years ago?......

1. Hatin on J's so you take time outta your day to post it here and random?

2. You do realize he was playing in a shoe that released 9 years ago?......
1. I got the right to hate on J's, young buck. I have had every Jordan Since The original 2's up till the 14's, and we wont even get into how many pair I got currently.....

Cats get so sensitive when you point out the obvious. If anyone should be sticking up for Jordan Brand it should be me!!!!  I can still ball in my CWebbs from 13 years ago with no problem.

Last edited:
1. I got the right to hate on J's, young buck. I have had every Jordan Since The original 2's up till the 14's, and we wont even get into how many pair I got currently.....
Cats get so sensitive when you point out the obvious. If anyone should be sticking up for Jordan Brand it should be me!!!!  I can still ball in my CWebbs for 13 years ago with no problem.
So you hate on them yet you feel you have the "right" to stick up for them? Doesn't make any type I sense don't care how long you've been in the game not how many 100 pairs you might have. Everyone knows JB quality isn't quite the best but they get the job done. Problem is your comment was weak as hell. Callin JB shoes plastic and sorry over dude that's been playing in beat up 9 year old shoes. That's like gettin a windows 95 computer using it today and saying "LMAO LOOK AT HOW SLOW AND SORRY MICROSOFT IS."

So you hate on them yet you feel you have the "right" to stick up for them? Doesn't make any type I sense don't care how long you've been in the game not how many 100 pairs you might have. Everyone knows JB quality isn't quite the best but they get the job done. Problem is your comment was weak as hell. Callin JB shoes plastic and sorry over dude that's been playing in beat up 9 year old shoes. That's like gettin a windows 95 computer using it today and saying "LMAO LOOK AT HOW SLOW AND SORRY MICROSOFT IS."
Naw I hate on them cause I dont care about JB Brand , I buy the shoe,  wear the shoe and when I get tired of them I toss them or give them away. Unlike you, I dont worship them and get uptight up when some one pokes fun at them!!

And Jordan brand shoes are sorry now. I dont care if it is a shoe from 9 years ago, or a shoes that was released last week.  Where is the weak as hell comment in that??

Back
Top Bottom