Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Those socks are nicer than the little bootie socks they've been pushing out with the annual 11 release. Did it come in a tiny Jordan box? I couldn't see myself actually wearing them, but in the right frame of mind I could possibly be compelled to pick them up.

I saw them socks in person and in person I liked them. I was gonna cop but I don't spend +$10 on a PACK of socks. Especially when your girl used to work at Famous Footwear and they would throw away the messed up/ missing pair of nike socks so she would bring them to me vs them goin to waste
laugh.gif

It as funny skimming that old infrared pack thread. All the people talking flop. Last year that pack was going for well over $500 :lol:

Has anyone shopped at this store - http://www.sportszoneelite.com

They weird website - it says free shipping but most the items are In-store Check for Availability - which they do have on most Kicks in Stock….

any info?

It's a store in the DMV. Not sure if it's any place else.

I want to pull the trigger on the 10.5 (my TTS is 11) but i'm afraid I might need a 10 instead. I tried these on(10.5) about a month ago but dont remember if they were good or too big, i am a bit upset now lol

My TTS is normally an 11, with these I got a 10.5 after trying them on and I don't regret it for a second.

I want to pull the trigger on the 10.5 (my TTS is 11) but i'm afraid I might need a 10 instead. I tried these on(10.5) about a month ago but dont remember if they were good or too big, i am a bit upset now lol

Im a TTS 10.5. Knowing JB's jacked sizing I grabbed a 10 which is a good fit. However, I think its possible I could have even gotten into a 9.5. I think you'll be happy with dropping .5 down, but these def fit large in that 9-11 range

Sorry if this was posted, but the white/inf VI is reportedly part of a several shoe restock on 4/19 at FNL (not sure if online or in-store).
(Green Glow and Toro IVs, too... for those interested)

Sorry if this was posted, but the white/inf VI is reportedly part of a several shoe restock on 4/19 at FNL (not sure if online or in-store).
(Green Glow and Toro IVs, too... for those interested)
wait please elaborate what restock?

Back
Top Bottom