Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I have the Varsity Reds... Do I really want to get these? Decisions, decisions...

^^^ Uh oh.. Now the thread bout to blow up with "The air unit lights up?" :rofl:
Lol I saw that and it kinda caught me off guard! I was like what's good with the air unit?" :tongue: but this is looking like a must cop for next year

air-jordan-6-retro-white-infrared3.jpg

air-jordan-6-retro-white-infrared-41.jpg

air-jordan-6-retro-white-infrared-81.jpg

Such a beautiful shoe 

BEAUTIFUUUULLLL! 
pimp.gif

I haven't been excited for anything in JB forum for a while now.. FINALLY something that looks amazing and promising. A retro that will be done w/ the correct color vibrancy that it deserves.

View media item 234118

I know on some pairs, the toe box will be raised and on some they will have a better slope.

Hope to score the latter of that. I hated how the Oly 6's had that boot cut toe. :x

I still don't get why people dislike the tinted blue sole?? If I remember correctly, NT has been begging for icy soles for years.

Besides, as some of you may know, that blue tint wears off after a while.

Here's an idea, wear your shoes.

Last edited:
Just curious if the leather is going to be similar to the '09s or is that wishful thinking...My white/red non infrared is still DS and I might just pick these up and do a comparison and sell one away...

the youtube video said these would be limited... any turth to that or is he blowing smoke?

Blowing smoke, copkickz sells shoes for ridiculous prices and saying they are limited only helps their sales

Cause saying they are easily attainable at retail will only make the pairs they are selling, sit

Last edited:
LEATHER LOOKING LIKE THE OLYMPIC VII'S... I SURE HOPE IT IS...THAT SEALS IT FOR ME

My only specific focus for kicks next year is OG color VIs I just hope we can figure out the sizing issue before the first release. The last retro VIs were at least a half size big but I don't know if it will be the same story this time.

I can't wait to cop these VIs. Missed out on getting the Pack in 2010. Copping for sure.:smokin

I stop paying attention and these pics surface
eek.gif
. Christ, they're lookin' good. The Blue tint even looks nice on these. I'm usually sneaker poor (no extra $ for any shoe I don't plan ahead for) but these will be had.

Any shoe that I want is always something that is in high demand. With that said, I'll hope for the best and wish everyone good luck getting their pair/s.

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THESE CAME OUT SO ****ING NICE! I ALMOST EXPEXT TO BE DISAPPOINTED WHEN SEEING THEM IN PERSON.

Last edited:
Hopefully all the OG CWs will be GR next year too.. Seemed to be the case with the 5s this year.

Back
Top Bottom