Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Was planning to pass on these but this picture changed my mind :smh:

SA_Air_Jordan_VI_Infrared_384664_123_2__79740.1383599702.1280.1280.JPG

Did you all stay TTS on past VIs? I did on my Olympics, but you never know with sizing these days on JB releases.

Last edited:
THE PIC LOOKS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AS IT HAS FOR A WHILE… YOU CAN STILL PASS LIKE YOU ORIGINALLY INTENDED TO

Since I have a good condition pair from the pack I suppose I'll chill and just copp one pair but these are definitely worth a double up. I'll try to resist but these 2014s are looking VERY good based off these pics. Better than the pack version for sure and I hold my pair from the pack in the highest regard.

I keep going back and forth in my mind on these. This shoe is a classic, I just need to see it in person before I decide I guess. That infrared really pops, I want to see how 'pink' it really looks though. Don't have anything against the color but it wouldn't look right on this shoe if it was a true pink. Wondering if the Black Infrared will get the same color when released.

will double up on these especially since im not looking at any must haves this spring except concord lows

Definite cop; hopefully JB gives us the black infared as well. I will take the "Sport Blues" over the maroons

^^^

Depends on your location. These shouldn't be that difficult to cop.

Last edited:
For me the Black/infrared 6s and White/infrared 6s are TIED.

Jordan 6+ infrared=
pimp.gif

Sport blues for second.

3rd maroons

4) Carmines. (My least favorite original color way)

Back
Top Bottom