Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I I agree. But hopefully when the XVs retro they fix that tongue on it. I always hated that tongue
I hope they just "fix" the xv, have the mold conveniently disappear. I'll pay for that one way ticket out of Oregon to somewhere over the pacific.

:evil:

Still waiting in official pics ...

Week or 2 before release we will have these in store so I'll go check em out n see how I feel about them and let em kno to hold me a pair or not

I saw a pair earlier today. They look hot pink. I'm hoping dudes kicks were fake. Can anyone cosign? Has anyone physically seen these yet? I saw the pics posted earlier but were they the official JB pics?

hi

anybody know how they will fit? 

its better to take 0.5 size bigger? how was VI in past?

thanks
nah man dont size up on these. got half a size big on the infrared pack in 2010 and they are huge on me!

hi
anybody know how they will fit? 
its better to take 0.5 size bigger? how was VI in past?

thanks

I may be alone here, but I find most if not all fit the same for me.

The only Jordan that fits "small" is the 11.

Once again, this is for me.

But 90% of my shoes are an 11, my size; and I own all models 1-14 except for 2s.

The last vi I remember I had were TTS for me. I've heard those with wide feet can opt for a .5 larger, so I may try that on these.

TTS for me as well. However, I feel like the leather based 6's fit me a little tighter than 6's that feature durbuck/suede.

I have the varsity 6's and fit TTS, but the Olympic 6's fit a half size bigger. I have a wide foot too. So I'm still going to go TTS on these.

Must cop!!! The shoe I got suspended from school in 7th grade for wearing (well, I wore one black and one white one, lol)

Must cop!!! The shoe I got suspended from school in 7th grade for wearing (well, I wore one black and one white one, lol)
You were suspended for that ?!? Wow..a bit harsh to suspend a kids education over his choice of sneakers. With that said wearing two different shoes at the same time is pretty....ouch...

man I want these and the red ones. If they really drop the same day idk what to do
tired.gif
 hope I win an rsvp or something

Man, hopefully I can find a guaranteed ticket for these so I can focus on the reds. Would like to grab both.. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom