Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Another tip regarding FNL and the WC rewards online...

If you're logged in prior to release, simply add an item to your cart of at least $20 in value. Go through the checkout process where you add the reward. Then "continue shopping", and after you have added the shoes after 8:00, remove $20 item from cart, the WC reward still stays.

Helps with getting them redeemed, and also saves time trying to add them while checking out. Never had a problem doing this method.

Another tip regarding FNL and the WC rewards online...

If you're logged in prior to release, simply add an item to your cart of at least $20 in value. Go through the checkout process where you add the reward. Then "continue shopping", and after you have added the shoes after 8:00, remove $20 item from cart, the WC reward still stays.

Helps with getting them redeemed, and also saves time trying to add them while checking out. Never had a problem doing this method.
Interesting I will try that next RD.

What is the deal with people saying that the RSVP procedure no longer exists? What is the new system going to be?

infrared-jordan-6s-04-570x377.jpg

infrared-jordan-6s-03-570x377.jpg

infrared-jordan-6s-02-570x377.jpg

infrared-jordan-6s-01-570x377.jpg

Man, I'm getting too excited for these.  I haven't been this pumped for a shoe in a long, long time.

They just look so pink to me. I'm not one of those insecure-about-my-manhood dude bro-chads, I don't have anything against pink. I'm going to just have to wait and check them out in person. You never can tell anymore through all these filtered and/or unnaturally lit photos. But they are looking reeeeal pink.

yea wish these got the NA treatment.. but if they did im sure the price would be around 200-225 
Doesn't make a difference to me, white shoe with white Nike Air ? I'm good, don't need NA on any of the 6s aside from the Carmine's, only ones that make sense to have it on there anyway. I mean I wish they all came 100% original, but I don't particularly wish for NA over the jumpman when it comes to the infrared 6s, black or white.

Thank you sneaker god lol! the entire  All star series comes out the day before. Make these clowns choose out here lol. This is a resellers nightmare 

I love that people are getting butthurt over how "pink" infrared is, as if the OG's were red and not a VERY similar shade of infrared. If you're too afraid you might be sporting hot pink, please don't bother trying on 2/15.

I love that people are getting butthurt over how "pink" infrared is, as if the OG's were red and not a VERY similar shade of infrared. If you're too afraid you might be sporting hot pink, please don't bother trying on 2/15.

DONT EVEN TRY TO CHANGE THEIR MIND… LETS LOVE IT QUIETLY UNTIL AFTER WE COP THESE FOR RETAIL THEN LOVE IT PUBLICLY WHEN THEYRE TRYING TO GET INFO TO COP.. CANT WAIT TO GET MY INFRAPINKS! :D

Back
Top Bottom