Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS WILL NOT CONTRIBUTE TO ANYTHING…. TWO SHOES DROPPING ON THE SAME DAY DOES NOT ENSURE ANYTHING EXCEPT THAT YOU ARE SPENDING MORE MONEY IF YOU BUY THEM BOTH…. NEXT THING YOU KNOW SOME LAME SNEAKER SITE THAT GETS INFO FROM HERE SAYS "INTRODUCING THE NEW SUPER LIMITED AIR JORDAN RETRO 6 *TORO*" AND THEN BOOM… SLIM CHANCE

Yea, you have a point.

But think historically...has there ever been 2 retros dropping on the same day where one wasn't more limited than the other? When the cardinals and flint VII's dropped, the flints were more limited. I think with the french VII's and Raptor VII's dropped on teh same day back in '02, they were equally available. Even when the maroon V and olive V dropped on the same day, they were both limited. Someone mentioned the Shadows dropping the same day as the Toro IV's...Shadows were definitely more limited than Toros (although not terribly difficult to get).

I do think that NT creates unnecessary hype, and I may guilty of it here, but in this IG/Twitter/FB/Sneaker blog era, it's always only a matter of time anyway

Yea, you have a point.

But think historically...has there ever been 2 retros dropping on the same day where one wasn't more limited than the other? When the cardinals and flint VII's dropped, the flints were more limited. I think with the french VII's and Raptor VII's dropped on teh same day back in '02, they were equally available. Even when the maroon V and olive V dropped on the same day, they were both limited. Someone mentioned the Shadows dropping the same day as the Toro IV's...Shadows were definitely more limited than Toros (although not terribly difficult to get).

I do think that NT creates unnecessary hype, and I may guilty of it here, but in this IG/Twitter/FB/Sneaker blog era, it's always only a matter of time anyway

Lol wayyyyyy to much thought going into something so simple. Two shoes are dropping ... And that's it. Just do whatever you normally do to get yourself a pair, if you strike out on the pair you wanted, it's all good, seems like these days WORST case scenario is SAVING $170 lol no need to speculate. Definitely right about the whole twitter/IG/ social media aspect though, I wouldn't know cause I don't have any type of social media (does this count ?)

Lol wayyyyyy to much thought going into something so simple. Two shoes are dropping ... And that's it. Just do whatever you normally do to get yourself a pair, if you strike out on the pair you wanted, it's all good, seems like these days WORST case scenario is SAVING $170 lol no need to speculate. Definitely right about the whole twitter/IG/ social media aspect though, I wouldn't know cause I don't have any type of social media (does this count ?)

All memories homes. Not much thought involved. And I'm generally not concerned with not getting any jordan, I just hate limited shoes for what it does to release mornings in general.

Yea, you have a point.

THE FLINT AND CARDINAL VII'S WERE NOT LIMITED AT ALL.. AND I MEAN NEITHER SHOE WAS LIMITED… AS FOR THE REST MAROON AND OLIVES WERE SORT OF LIMITED BUT NOT EVEN IN THE SENSE OF HOW SHOES ARE LIMITED TODAY… IF WE DON'T HAVE NUMBERS TO GUIDE US, ITS SORT OF DIFFICULT TO REALLY BE SURE. AS FOR THE REST OF THOSE, I NEVER CARED TO NOTICE IF THEY WERE LIMITED OR NOT… BUT I CAN SEE WHERE YOURE COMING FROM LOOKING AT A TREND TO DECIDE HOW FUTURE RETROS WILL RELEASE IN TERMS OF AVAILABILITY… I STILL THINK WE CANT JUMP TO A CONCLUSION BUT ITS SAFE TO SAY THAT ONE OF EM COULD END UP LIMITED… BUT WHO KNOWS… THEY COULD BE A GR DUD..

EITHER WAY GOOD LUCK GETTING WHICHEVER YOU WANT SIR!

YES! My prayers have been answered! While all the hypebeast and resellers flood the sites selling the Infrared 23 VI's, I'll be causally buying the White/Infrared VIs 
nthat.gif

All memories homes. Not much thought involved. And I'm generally not concerned with not getting any jordan, I just hate limited shoes for what it does to release mornings in general.
I feel you, I could care less about missing out on releases in general but I never noticed what it does to release mornings except for the traffic online that I sometimes go through cause ain't no way in hell I'm gonna be waiting outside a store so idk what that's like. I also don't look into these "double releases" on the same day so I wouldn't know. I just always try for whatever I want lol and most of the time limited shoes aren't really the best looking shoes (great example are these all red 6s)

I'm hoping this is another toro IV release where everyone bought those and passed on the shadow 1's.
Same here. I originally wanted the Toro's, but the recent pics have turned me off of em. I'd rather go for these, and hope that most people are the opposite of me and love the Toro's.

YES! My prayers have been answered! While all the hypebeast and resellers flood the sites selling the Infrared 23 VI's, I'll be causally buying the White/Infrared VIs 
nthat.gif
Nah bruh. In these days in time, aint no release gone be "whistling dixie" easy. You know if the hypebeasts/resellers' schemes fall through on infrared 23s, then they gone come straight for those Wht/Inf VIs. I could see if there was a ill NSW shoe coming out or ill non-Nike shoe coming out on the same day as both of these jordans...then yeah it'd be easy to cop whatever shoe. But nah. It's jordans.  

THE FLINT AND CARDINAL VII'S WERE NOT LIMITED AT ALL.. AND I MEAN NEITHER SHOE WAS LIMITED… AS FOR THE REST MAROON AND OLIVES WERE SORT OF LIMITED BUT NOT EVEN IN THE SENSE OF HOW SHOES ARE LIMITED TODAY… IF WE DON'T HAVE NUMBERS TO GUIDE US, ITS SORT OF DIFFICULT TO REALLY BE SURE. AS FOR THE REST OF THOSE, I NEVER CARED TO NOTICE IF THEY WERE LIMITED OR NOT… BUT I CAN SEE WHERE YOURE COMING FROM LOOKING AT A TREND TO DECIDE HOW FUTURE RETROS WILL RELEASE IN TERMS OF AVAILABILITY… I STILL THINK WE CANT JUMP TO A CONCLUSION BUT ITS SAFE TO SAY THAT ONE OF EM COULD END UP LIMITED… BUT WHO KNOWS… THEY COULD BE A GR DUD..

EITHER WAY GOOD LUCK GETTING WHICHEVER YOU WANT SIR!

Brings me to an interesting question...

Do you think Jordans are produced in lower numbers now than they were in years past? Or do you think the hype of Jordans now makes Jordans SEEM they're produced in smaller numbers, when actually they are not?

I would argue the later, but as you said, without hard numbers, we're all speculating. Just going off of basic business acumen...You can sell more so you make more. You try to grow as a business and you do that by expanding production (and raising prices).

Do you think Jordans are produced in lower numbers now than they were in years past? Or do you think the hype of Jordans now makes Jordans SEEM they're produced in smaller numbers, when actually they are not?

I would argue the later, but as you said, without hard numbers, we're all speculating. Just going off of basic business acumen...You can sell more so you make more. You try to grow as a business and you do that by expanding production (and raising prices).
i had all the ogs and just from what i saw, ppl were robbed for their kicks bc they couldnt drop 100+ for them, not bc they werent on the shelves.  i think everyone loved jordan bitd but majority of ppl couldnt or wouldnt pay that much. nowadays ppl seem hungry for them and will do anything for them. but thats just me

i had all the ogs and just from what i saw, ppl were robbed for their kicks bc they couldnt drop 100+ for them, not bc they werent on the shelves.  i think everyone loved jordan bitd but majority of ppl couldnt or wouldnt pay that much. nowadays ppl seem hungry for them and will do anything for them. but thats just me
Yeah, in today's world it looks like everyone is eager to spend $170 or resell. And also you have to account for the internet, and the fact that EVERYONE knows the exact release dates, where they'll be available, prices, and all that.

FROM A BUSINESS STAND POINT IT WOULD MAKE SENSE TO CHANGE PRODUCTION NUMBERS BASED ON WHENEVER THEY REVEIW THE SALE OF CERTAIN MODELS AND MANY OTHER THINGS. BUT I HAVE NO IDEA… IT CAN GET SO COMPLICATED WHEN YOURE DEALING WITH SO MANY FACTORS … BEFORE CONCORDS PPL WERE WALKING IN STORES AND GETTING JORDANS WITH COMPLETE EASE (09, 2010, EVEN A FEW IN 2011)… THAT COULD HAVE BEEN SOMETHING THEY DECIDED TO DO (RELEASE THE CONCORDS) JUST TO GET THEIR CONSUMERS COMPLETE ATTENTION AGAIN. I PERSONALLY DONT THINK THEY PURPOSELY DISTRIBUTE LESS PRODUCT NOW THAN BEFORE JUST FOR THE SAKE OF DOING SO. BUT I DO THINK THE STATE OF THE CURRENT SNEAKER CULTURE HAS CAUSED AN INCREASE IN DEMAND THAT HAS BACKFIRED ON THE CULTURE ITSELF (RESELLING, COLLECTING, BASKETBALL, CASUAL WEAR, MOM/POP SHOPS BUYING TO SELLING ABOVE RESELL VALUE, ETC).

SO EVEN IF THEY DO RELEASE THE SAME AMOUNT AS THEY DID BACK THEN, IT WON'T FEEL LIKE IT… NIKE AND JB WANT TO GROW AND EXPAND BUT IT DOESNT MEAN THEY WILL DO SO BY RELEASING MORE PAIRS. HENCE, QUALITY ISSUES, EXPENSIVE BOXES AND CHEAPLY MADE SHOES, INCREASES IN MSRP. BUT THEN AGAIN IT DOESNT MEAN THAT THEY WONT… BECAUSE LIKE I ALWAYS SAY..ITS ALL SPECULATION AND OPINIONS ON NIKETALK.

NOW IN TERMS OF THESE SPECIFICALLY, ONE CAN ONLY HOPE THAT THEY ARE EITHER AS ABUNDANT AS THE LANEY V'S OR THAT THE RELEASE OF THE TORO VI'S ON THE SAME DAY LEAVES MORE PAIRS BEHIND AT RETAIL… BC I FOR ONE DO NOT FEEL LIKE PAYING ABOVE RETAIL FOR THESE.

PS… LMAO @ THIS CAPS … lock… GOT EM :lol:

^ that would work, but I can't remember the last time ordered from FNL without using my wc rewards. Never had an issue with a wc reward not applying, although checking out using a CC or PP, is a whole another story.

Call customer service after you place an order to redeem your rewards.

FNL will credit you bank account.
Thanks I thought of that but I'm lazy at times and I hate talking on the phone..LOL
^ that would work, but I can't remember the last time ordered from FNL without using my wc rewards. Never had an issue with a wc reward not applying, although checking out using a CC or PP, is a whole another story.
i tried it both ways CC & PP, and neither worked.

Thanks I thought of that but I'm lazy at times and I hate talking on the phone..LOL
i tried it both ways CC & PP, and neither worked.
You can always email or chat with customer service as well. What I meant was the rewards should apply to any order. But actually getting through after final checkout on FNL has cause many including myself problems, with or without the rewards.

Back
Top Bottom