Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

DONT EVEN TRY TO CHANGE THEIR MIND… LETS LOVE IT QUIETLY UNTIL AFTER WE COP THESE FOR RETAIL THEN LOVE IT PUBLICLY WHEN THEYRE TRYING TO GET INFO TO COP.. CANT WAIT TO GET MY INFRAPINKS!
happy.gif
my thoughts exactly lol

dockett always come through wit the early pic. these look red. but red or infrared pink im still coppin lol

These are gonna be very difficult to cop. Even if they're a general release; a lot of angry NT posts will be written :lol:

on a difficulty scale of 1-10, ima give both pairs a 7.

These are gonna be very difficult to cop. Even if they're a general release; a lot of angry NT posts will be written
laugh.gif

Why you say that cuz I'm def trying to cop. Was hoping this was gonna be a regular OG colorway Jordan release (Wht/blk XIII or Taxi XII type excluding any 1 which seemed irregular in release terms)

GRs are always easy to cop for me, even when I'm out of town, but I guess it is different other places with more demand just j's

But I don't think these will be any different from other GRs. If they are super easy to cop for you expect the same this time. If GRs are hard to cop in your area expect that.

These are gonna be very difficult to cop. Even if they're a general release; a lot of angry NT posts will be written :lol:

These are gonna be very difficult to cop. Even if they're a general release; a lot of angry NT posts will be written
laugh.gif

Why you say that cuz I'm def trying to cop. Was hoping this was gonna be a regular OG colorway Jordan release (Wht/blk XIII or Taxi XII type excluding any 1 which seemed irregular in release terms)

Unfortunately, it's gonna be hard man. I'm betting on it.

Don't start this man

I'm sure these will be as easy as any other GR

Nah, not at all. OOS when you click on ya size :lol:

gr is easy to cop here in Houston.

I agree it's tax season people are going try and get these :lol:

Exactly :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom