Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

BEEN WEARING THEM SINCE EARLY JAN. THEY THE COLOR IN BETWEEN PINK AND RED 
Got dang cuz you been holding out lol! you see we been in here trippin of these colors! best pic yet. or is the flash 
mean.gif

roll.gif

Glad the guy with a fake early pair is really just clearing all of this color stuff up for us. Makes me feel lots better.

I don't. I just think it's funny when everyone assumes that early pairs are real. I feel like the average person has a better chance of being struck by lighting while in their basement wearing a rubber suit than getting a legit pair that early. Everyone believed their early gammas were real until a month after they came out and realized their boxes were messed up. But, who knows. I just don't take early pairs seriously.

they look SUPER PINK in person... the camera can't even catch the shade of pink..

Maybe they dont look like this in person, but that infrared looks PERFECT on camera.

I hope all of you that dont like the color dont buy them, I been wait TOO long for these to get a traditional release so Im stacking up.

Add your pics. Those were my pair. I took those a few years ago before I threw them out. 

Ok did a little storage digging after work and as promised...

OG VIII...Size 7.5...
View media item 784519View media item 784520View media item 784521Cardboard under at the base that the insole was glued to...
View media item 784522
So a friend of mine at work today brought up a good point...Maybe it's a size thing...Smaller sizes got quality cut back to save a little on production...Considering this I grabbed another pair of OG's (First pair I came across)...This is what I found...

Shadow X...Size 11...
View media item 784531View media item 784532Cardboard...Again at the base of the shoe that the insole is glued down to...
View media item 784533
Finally for the sake of comparison...

13' Retro VIII's...Size 12...
View media item 784537View media item 784539

Ok did a little storage digging after work and as promised...

OG VIII...Size 7.5...

Cardboard under at the base that the insole was glued to...

So a friend of mine at work today brought up a good point...Maybe it's a size thing...Smaller sizes got quality cut back to save a little on production...Considering this I grabbed another pair of OG's (First pair I came across)...This is what I found...

Shadow X...Size 11...

Cardboard...Again at the base of the shoe that the insole is glued down to...

Finally for the sake of comparison...

13' Retro VIII's...Size 12...

they havent deviated from the cardboard lol. man those OG shadows still look fairly fresh

I saw them in person, I don't remember the OG Infrared having a pinkish hue. I could be wrong but the new infrared doesn't look that great in person.

I didn't. Want to talk about the color of infrared but these honestly don't seem that pink to me. I mean if you actually compare this shade to the actual color pink these are really that close to them as people are making them seem imo

I didn't. Want to talk about the color of infrared but these honestly don't seem that pink to me. I mean if you actually compare this shade to the actual color pink these are really that close to them as people are making them seem imo
Please see my previous post.

Back
Top Bottom