Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

If they simply changed the color name to "max orange" you all would be saying instacop. these are closer to max orange than pink. stop *****ing IMO. I'm coping and I don't do pink, pink foams, pink shirts, whatever. These don't register as pink to me and they never will.

If they simply changed the color name to "max orange" you all would be saying instacop. these are closer to max orange than pink. stop *****ing IMO. I'm coping and I don't do pink, pink foams, pink shirts, whatever. These don't register as pink to me and they never will.

If they changed the color name to "Max Orange", they'd be the same shoe and I wouldn't be buying them. Still.

Just because I'm not copping and I have my own opinion on the shade of "Infrared" they're trying to sell you guys on doesn't mean that you have to let your jimmies rustle when I wasn't even trying to. :smile:

Chill out, papi.

best video comparing the colors from the pack and the 2014 version

That '00 comparison made it look better, but that contrast to the white makes it look like coral pink to me. Good luck to those copping.

He does say that the '14 is lighter and wayyy brighter than the '00, though.

Last edited:
That '00 comparison made it look better, but that contrast to the white makes it look like coral pink to me. Good luck to those copping.

He does say that the '14 is lighter and wayyy brighter than the '00, though.
the 2000 is also 14 years old. either way, JB always changes the colors ever so slightly. This is infrared and it ain't gonna get any closer for awhile

Last edited:
Are we looking at pics of retro VI's? I can't really tell, but personally the only shoe I care about comparing 2014 to is the OG. I couldn't care less whether the 2014 infrared is brighter than other botched JB retros.

Just using the eye test, the new infrared looks pretty good. I think people may be forgetting how much brighter infrared is supposed to be

The first two aren't infrared. The last one is 14 years old.

Are we looking at pics of retro VI's? I can't really tell, but personally the only shoe I care about comparing 2014 to is the OG. I couldn't care less whether the 2014 infrared is brighter than other botched JB retros.

Just using the eye test, the new infrared looks pretty good. I think people may be forgetting how much brighter infrared is supposed to be
It's not just forgetting but the fact that most/many on these boards weren't even born or never actually saw the og's. If they are old enough, It's pretty difficult for most sneakerheads now to remember the 1991 og's shade especially when it was fresh out the box. So their point of reference now for most are either the 2010 varsity or infrared pack, it's just the way the brain functions. :wink:

Last edited:
all these shots are dated camera technology too, as well as the shoes. but dudes wanna act like they KNOW it's pink based off some random pic of an old pair. How do you know that hadn't been repainted? it's NEVER going to be exactly the same. This is 1 or 2 shades brighter than original, and a nice retro imo. The people that are not copping just cause of the color will certainly regret it in a year.

Last edited:
I almost feel bad for JB, they finally fix the infrared shade and now people are complaining on every website :lol:
They really can't win :lol:

Its not infa tho its pinkfared it pisses me off. Might search for the pack instead JB f you

What angers me is how the pack should of had these shades of infrared($$$$) then if they decide to rerelase the infrareds again they should of used that varsity red colorway these used on the pack. 

Jb got the shade pretty close I was in the 8th grade when the ogs dropped my friend had them and I saw them everyday for .about a year and and I wanted a pair so bad but never got them but anyway they were bright nothing like a dark red

not sure which is ticking me off more, the pants cuff or the lace lock on the bottom
sick.gif
 u gotta wear it in it's place, or not at all. having the lace lock at the bottom is NEVER a good look.

Aye, let that man cook! SMH

all these shots are dated camera technology too, as well as the shoes. but dudes wanna act like they KNOW it's pink based off some random pic of an old pair. How do you know that hadn't been repainted? it's NEVER going to be exactly the same. This is 1 or 2 shades brighter than original, and a nice retro imo. The people that are not copping just cause of the color will certainly regret it in a year.

didn't know these were coming in the big cement boxes the 5s were released in last year

pleasant suprise
happy.gif

let everyone sleep/hate im copping
That's what the originals came in. It was the 5s, 6s, and 7s to come in that box if I'm not mistaken. Hope they do the same next year as well.

Good job jb of making the " Infrared pack" sub par now the resell prices will drop. But some ppl like the infrared dark some like it bright so I guess most will be happy except for the ones that like the infrared color in between. Only reason I'm happy for this release is I'm sick of ppl asking $1000.00 for the infrared pack maybe this will be the start of the fix to that with the black infrared releasing later this year being the closing of the deal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom