Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Yeah, it wasn't an easy cop for me.

Struck out on NDC and proceeded to wait a hour or so on FNL.

At the end of the day I got em though....I guess that's what matters.

Just a reminder to the newer members there is no buying/selling/trading allowed. All posts trying to do so will be deleted and a warning will be issued.

Good luck to everyone trying to cop and congrats to everyone that got a pair.

Glad to see pretty much fsr is still up on FNL.

:lol: at the few folks that tried to hype up this release and said it would be hard to cop.

Looks to dry up everywhere such as NDC, EB and its affiliates, JJ, and SP.

FNL may be showing fsr now, but there may be cancels knowing FNL.

I copped off NDC and was able to add to cart on FNL, but how do you guys get through on FTL, FTA, Eastbay, etc.??

I ALWAYS get cart errors NO MATTER WHAT 
mean.gif

if i remember correctly most people said these would be easy as hell to cop... but after every release someone has to make this statement
Yes. Most said it would be an easy cop. There were a few cats who said it would be a war though even though other folks questioned them.

I felt it was comparable to the Fire Red 5 and 3 last year in term of popularity and took an hour or so to move in most sizes.

hope the fnl is real it took my wc card for 20 so thats like free ship and no tax ima nap n hit mall for my ticket pr for back ups

fnl won't take my money haha
Lmao I just put an order in. Looks like everything worked out as I planned, no camping, no raffles, and I got my pair and my girls pair with ease. I really wish every Jordan release was like this, 11 in the ******* morning and I got my pair, I love this ****. Even if they cancel, I'll email them thanking them for the experience lmfao taking me back to the early days.

Oh well, now on to the black infrared, hope its the same.

Back
Top Bottom