Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

wit these, they so fresh, so clean - scuffing is what you gotta worry about, not cracking or paint chipping
Yeah with all the snow here I doubt I will be breaking these out anytime soon because they will look dirty od quick. This is a summer shoe for me anyways.

%24_57.JPG

Many of my friends still feel the infrared is an easy pass cuz the infrared looks pink and nike should release the 'OG cw' like they did in 2010….smh

Last edited:
That "pink" looks the same as fired red 3s.
I wouldn't go that far. I have both and the Infrareds definitely aren't as dark as the FR3s.  However they also don't look as light as a lot of pictures showed them before release.

Coming at you would have been comments directed at you and your character.
I merely used your post as an example for a term that gets used very loosely in the Nike consumer community.
To answer your question about my avy,
Yes I have a Bugatti in my avy, and no I don't drive a Bugatti, but I am a sportscar enthusiast.

But the difference in what's in my avy and what you posted is this.
I'm not on a Bugatti forum in a Bugatti thread saying I don't drive sportscars, but I'm going to buy the most limited color and exclusive edition of the Bugatti thats dropping this winter.
They would probably ban me from the message board for being a wanna be.
How wasn't it was directed at me? You quoted me and highlighted the specific words (of mine) you were attacking.

What are you even trying to accomplish calling me a hypebeast? 

Trying to dismiss me because I don't fit a mold? I'm sorry, I actually wear what I buy and value it for what it is:

A SHOE.

Last edited:
2014 and 2010 DS Infrared 6s. Yes, the flash made the 2014 version look more pink than what it actually is. Just wanted to post a pic to show the difference in the two.  

Last edited:
Saw these in person, I really don't feel too bad about finishline canceling my order now. A little bit to pink for me.

Last edited:
So is this the only way to combat the resale game?!?!? Drop multiple shoes back to back and make folks choose? Or are we back to the days of kicks not selling out and being able to get what you like with ease

That picture makes them look way more pink than they actually are. Some cameras can't pick up the hue of these. Just have to see them in person to know what they look like

Nah they bright as hell def cool to break out in the summer. Also looks like these finally starting to go one size at a time on FNL

I doubt anybody got anything to match this hue unless u bought one of the tee shirts. White tee will always be fine tho

I had these in my cart this morning but decided to pass.

Local FL only got 18 pairs. Dude's already have em on craigslist for $300.
Same sizes that are still on FNL too...smh

Back
Top Bottom