Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

VI's I go 10.5, along with III's, V's, VII's, XII.

I usually go TTS with an 11 in 1's, 10's, 11's, and 13's because they're more narrow models. IV's are a bit tricky cause a few of them in the last 2 years have been bigger and others haven't. But by and large, JB has made most of the retros fit bigger than they did 5+ years ago, as my closet would now indicate.

Goy my pair in and they had a couple of small flaws. Chatted with the Nike rep and got a 10% discount on my next order.

Will definitely be used on the Powder X's :smokin

True! I had that happen to me on two pairs of 1s. Just hope i can find a trade but worried ill get ripped off with some Chinese knockoffs lol

They were suppose to be delivered today but I got an exception emergency conditions beyond UPS control has anyone ever go this before and were they delivered the next day? 

They were suppose to be delivered today but I got an exception emergency conditions beyond UPS control has anyone ever go this before and were they delivered the next day? 
It's been a while since i copped some retro Jordans ... why is everyone ordering from NDC instead of Eastbay?

Yes. I have had this happen and they arrived the next day. They usually specify the new arrival date/time in your tracking info.

Yes. I have had this happen and they arrived the next day. They usually specify the new arrival date/time in your tracking info.
I know the only thing I'm worried about is that my status hasn't been updated since and I saw the UPS truck drive past my house after it stopped snowing.

Goy my pair in and they had a couple of small flaws. Chatted with the Nike rep and got a 10% discount on my next order.

Will definitely be used on the Powder X's
smokin.gif
what flaws if i might ask? 

Thats known as the hypebeast foot which is 9-12 lol.

But my size 10 infrared 6 just came in and I instantly put them on.I wear a size 10 in most shoes and have a wide foot and these fit perfect TTS.Perfect.These shoes are so dope and I cant wait to wear them in the spring/summer.

No issues with these at all.I might go buy another pair and cant wait for the black/infrareds to come out.Need atleast 3 pairs of those.

I really hope all the people hate the color on these hate the black/infrared also.

Last edited:
I wear a size 10 in most shoes and have a wide foot and these fit perfect TTS.Perfect.
I wish that was the case for me. 
frown.gif
 Got the same size as my olympics but these are pretty narrow. Hoping it's just the stiff leather needing to break in.

mine came in today.. love the soles but not sure about the color. got offered green glows for em.. would you guys do it?

I tried calling my local UPS customer center but all i got was an automated voice asking for my tracking number and it told me everything that i already knew.

I'd google the national 800 number and follow the prompts to speak directly to a rep.

I wish that was the case for me. 
frown.gif
 Got the same size as my olympics but these are pretty narrow. Hoping it's just the stiff leather needing to break in.
I feel you 

Whats funny is my left foot is like .20 bigger/wider so the shoe is little tighter over there but its still a great fit imo and going up would be to much room for me.I will rock these kinda loose anyway.

Love these shoes tho.

All these questions about TTS... am i the only one who wears 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11 lol
You shouldn't have that kind of variety across Nike Basketball and Jordan shoes. I can see being a in between sizes and going a half size up or down, but 5 sizes? Nah.

Fit a little big in my opinion. Not crazy about the leather otherwise they aren't bad.

Back
Top Bottom