Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

question: if i go to like my local FTL w/out a receipt would they let me exchange my NDC pair for a half size down?
Probably so, if they have anymore in stock. Kinda depends on manager and how you act towards them. I didnt have a receipt for some air maxes and I didnt have a problem getting a bigger size.

5c9fecc2_image.jpeg

I don't see hot pink

View media item 815761

so it doesnt matter that i bought it from NDC and im trying to exchange at FTL/FTA/etc...
Oh that's a lil different... Hmm you could try to exchange to be honest. Really depends on the store, managers, and all that.

Oh that's a lil different... Hmm you could try to exchange to be honest. Really depends on the store, managers, and all that.
im worried when they try to ring it up for the exchange that it will show that it wasnt bought from a FTL.... awkward lol

im worried when they try to ring it up for the exchange that it will show that it wasnt bought from a FTL.... awkward lol
it wont show up like that. The sku's are the same, just tell them you dont have a receipt, dont say you bought them off NDC, otherwise they will say "well take your A** back to NDC"

ENOUGH WITH THE DAMN SHADE OF INRARED! YALL COMPLAIN TOO MUCH
I actually like the shade of red. It is different from all the boring same shades. I got way too many  "True" red Jordans to wear. Im just a lil disappointed in the Leather.

Last edited:

I actually like the shade of red. It is different from all the boring same shades. I got way too many  "True" red Jordans to wear. Im just a lil disappointed in the Leather.
i'm the same. I love this shade of red. just tried of seeing this damn debate 
mean.gif

my pair from ndc was jacked up thank God i bought two pair. the infrared was blemished on the mid sole and they look yellowed on the white sole area

Went to champs and they didn't care at all and let me exchange it! Got the right size now half size down fits perfect for me.
View media item 816081
There is this small flaw but still exchanged it because I'd rather just have the right size. Might call NDC asking for a discount

Unless they were of age and buying the OG's when they first dropped, they have nothing to complain about. Keep calm and carry on.

my pair from ndc was jacked up thank God i bought two pair. the infrared was blemished on the mid sole and they look yellowed on the white sole area
bruh, the pair i got from NDC also did bad on the paint job on the inside of the shoe, it wasnt even aligned right (along the edges of the blue sole) luckily exchanged it tho

There is this small flaw but still exchanged it because I'd rather just have the right size. Might call NDC asking for a discount
I doubt Nike is going to give you a discount for something that miniscule, but it doesn't hurt to try. Little things like this are considered acceptable to Nike's quality control standards and thus passed inspection (but of course things get missed). After all, you plan to wear them don't you?

Last edited:

I doubt Nike is going to give you a discount, but it doesn't hurt to try. Little things like this are considered acceptable to Nike's quality control standards. After all, you plan to wear them don't you?
 yeah im gonna wear the hell out of these come the summer time, they are tooo nice.. love the new infrared on these. but the flaw the dude posted was smaller than this and he still got a 10% off lol. I dont even think its a flaw. they were champs in store and probly happened from dudes trying them on. the lacelock was missing on the pair too... i told the  champs guy that i wasnt taking a pair without a lacelock lol and demanded to take it off the pair i was exchanging and he was ok with it.

anybody else notice how much these smelt like straight glue and fresh paint lol? Mine to the point gave me a headache. I like fresh but that's a lil to fresh for me. All my other cops on RD just smelled like new sneakers

Back
Top Bottom