NIKE AIR MAG 2015

i got one on my wifes account, and one on mine.
accidentally shipped both to home, hopefully they dont flag that. i doubt it cuz i dont think theyll restock the canceled ones.

Bought 2 on different accounts w/ same CC. Hopefully I don't get flagged :lol:

Hopefully some of you got through. Amazon is such BS, I was on the link way before it was tweeted by Pepsi and every time I attempted to checkout it said they could no ship the item to my address. Tried 4 different addresses but apparently Pepsi doesn't consider my state to be in the US.

Bought 2 on different accounts w/ same CC. Hopefully I don't get flagged
laugh.gif
i got one on my wifes account, and one on mine.
accidentally shipped both to home, hopefully they dont flag that. i doubt it cuz i dont think theyll restock the canceled ones.
200.gif

STILL HAVENT GOTTEN MY NEWSPAPER ORDER... IM GUESSING THEY USED THE SLOWEST METHOD OF SHIPPING :rolleyes

Laughing at peoples misery is not my bag babaaay ...but MAN this one is hilarious!

Last edited:

Hopefully some of you got through. Amazon is such BS, I was on the link way before it was tweeted by Pepsi and every time I attempted to checkout it said they could no ship the item to my address. Tried 4 different addresses but apparently Pepsi doesn't consider my state to be in the US.
what state are you from junior?

Jesus, everyone on Twitter is so sad. Entitlement incarnate. Pepsi owes you nothing, and you failed because you didn't try hard enough dude (which is readily apparent from this thread)

Had one in my cart but decided not to pull the trigger. Honestly had like 3 minutes to think about. Came to the conclusion as to why the F would I want a $20.15 bottle of Pepsi, unless I was reselling.

Back
Top Bottom