NIKE AIR MAG 2015

im sure the borrowing money part was a troll move.
either way.. im keeping the bottle i have now at a high price on ebay, while these fools drop their prices lower and lower during todays release.
if you pay attention to market and demand, these wont ship til AFTER christmas.
a good majority of buyers will want this as a gift for the holidays, and with that said will need to buy from people who already have it on hand from 10/21 release..
aside from the fact that most people STILL failed today.

its kinda like a nike restock. people complain about resell prices and say "just wait til restock next week" or "wait til it releases on this website tomorrow", expecting to actually succeed on those sites, while they will continue to fail every time. resell price is typically not heavily impacted by restock releases.

STILL HAVENT GOTTEN MY NEWSPAPER ORDER... IM GUESSING THEY USED THE SLOWEST METHOD OF SHIPPING :rolleyes

I received mine Saturday. I had sent a email to CS and they said it could be 10-15 says from purchase date.

STILL HAVENT GOTTEN MY NEWSPAPER ORDER... IM GUESSING THEY USED THE SLOWEST METHOD OF SHIPPING :rolleyes

same here, i ordered two and have gotten zero update. oh well... ill keep waiting. no rush, the future is already here lol

I just want the Pepsi store to bring back the rest of the store with the Pepsi Perfect merchandise. Had a couple orders of stuff that I can't even access anymore

same here, i ordered two and have gotten zero update. oh well... ill keep waiting. no rush, the future is already here lol
Mine barely shipped on the 30th.  Checked the mail yesterday still nothing.  Guess we have to exercise patience. 

Who cooked off the ATC link on here? I'm curious how long that stayed open for, seemed surprisingly long.

My friend copped from it at like 9:06am, I got mine at around 9:01am

Who cooked off the ATC link on here? I'm curious how long that stayed open for, seemed surprisingly long.

My friend copped from it at like 9:06am, I got mine at around 9:01am
They were definitely attainable for a bit, it wasn't until Pepsi tweeted the link that it got crazy.

To be honest - I don't think any orders went thur on Pepsi.com

I think They used Amazon to sell this batch of pepsi's

did anyone get thur on pepsi.com

To be honest - I don't think any orders went thur on Pepsi.com

I think They used Amazon to sell this batch of pepsi's

did anyone get thur on pepsi.com
They never were selling them on Pepsi.com    The site was just supposed to provide the Amazon link, but it crashed.

It's hilarious to read about all the people that missed out on Twitter, Reddit, and Facebook because they "played by the rules" and sat in front of their computer screens F5-ing Pepsi's page for an hour like good little boys and girls, instead of spending that time probing for Amazon links. 

I used it and first order at 8:04 second order at 8:06
nthat.gif

I'm not even sure how i got through with an order. Kept saying unavailable to me on amazon and pepsi site was straight blank after 9. I just kept refreshing and clicking.

Dudes getting 3 got me feeling like i need to upgrade my internet, cpu, or something.

Last edited:

It's hilarious to read about all the people that missed out on Twitter, Reddit, and Facebook because they "played by the rules" and sat in front of their computer screens F5-ing Pepsi's page for an hour like good little boys and girls, instead of spending that time probing for Amazon links. 
this. people complaining are the worst.

if you had any brain, you would've been on forums/twitter searching for the amazon link starting at 830am, if not earlier. i mean, last time they dropped at midnight accidentally lol

this. people complaining are the worst.

if you had any brain, you would've been on forums/twitter searching for the amazon link starting at 830am, if not earlier. i mean, last time they dropped at midnight accidentally lol
Exactly, a little legwork was all anyone needed. Just twitter search "pepsi perfect" and watch it live for about 2 seconds, and someone provided the amazon link on there.

This is the response I got. I actually received the paper later that day.....

Good Morning,

Thank you for writing USA TODAY. We received a huge response to the Back to the Future cover which will in turn slow the order process. Please allow up to 10-15 business days for the issue

Back
Top Bottom