NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Had one in my cart but decided not to pull the trigger. Honestly had like 3 minutes to think about. Came to the conclusion as to why the F would I want a $20.15 bottle of Pepsi, unless I was reselling.
easy money man but respect to let someone else eat who wants it more.

STILL HAVENT GOTTEN MY NEWSPAPER ORDER... IM GUESSING THEY USED THE SLOWEST METHOD OF SHIPPING
eyes.gif
i got mine yesterday and ordered on the 21st

Got two thanks to NT. My brother in law missed out though so I'm thinking of giving him the second one as a late christmas gift.

I received mine Saturday. I had sent a email to CS and they said it could be 10-15 says from purchase date.

THANKS FOR THE INFO.. I ALSO HAD MINE SENT TO MY JOB WHICH IS A COLLEGE AND MAIL IS SLOW.. HOPEFULLY NO ONE TAKES IT.. BUT SOUNDS LIKE IT SHOULD BE HERE SOON ENOUGH

The product reviews on amazon..So much salt 
roll.gif

Got one, but got OOS on #2...Should have had that alternate account set up smh

how long does it take amazon to put the pre charge on your card? don't see it yet and I know Nike is like right away

Congrats to all that scored. I wanted to try for one, but wasn't up yet. (Sleep is crucial when taking care of an infant...)

Congrats to all that scored. I wanted to try for one, but wasn't up yet. (Sleep is crucial when taking care of an infant...)

yeah, my youngest didnt sleep thru the night til she was 11 months old..... i know the feeling

ATC link worked for me, hope it doesn't get canceled. 

Debating if I should give this to my buddy who's a bigger BTTF fan than me.... I also gave him the USA today but he didn't really seem to care lol. 

ATC link worked for me, hope it doesn't get canceled. 

Debating if I should give this to my buddy who's a bigger BTTF fan than me.... I also gave him the USA today but he didn't really seem to care lol. 
If he is not a collector of things it might just sit in the box in his closet.

Give these people a raffle option, and see them complain when they still don't get picked. They'll say "this should have been available only to people who saw Back to the Future in the theater in1985, only to people who dressed up like Marty for Halloween, who bought the new Blu Ray set, and donated to MJF's charity".
1 out of 4 should qualify me, lemme get in that raffle (for another bottle). 

Back
Top Bottom