NIKE AIR MAG 2015

The amount of Pepsi Perfect on eBay is crazy, new listings with order confirmations for a December delivery date :lol:

My question will be is Pepsi going to ship in another box or do something to make ppl know this was a second batch?

AHHH!  Got my bruins in from euro - and they are a size 10 (needed an 11).  Don't know how i messed this up, since in UK sizing the 10 is an 11.  Leather is nice quality, show is actually very nice.  Sucks, but I'll live.  

AHHH!  Got my bruins in from euro - and they are a size 10 (needed an 11).  Don't know how i messed this up, since in UK sizing the 10 is an 11.  Leather is nice quality, show is actually very nice.  Sucks, but I'll live.  

Sometimes even though the site is Euro they still list sizes as US. Places like SNS do this, everytime I shop there, they always list in US sizes. Not sure if this is the case but a possibility.

Last edited:

I'm a 10, I'd gladly take them off your hands. 

Sometimes even though the site is Euro they still list sizes as US. Places like SNS do this, everytime I shop there, they always list in US sizes. Not sure if this is the case but a possibility.

Bought them from Nike EU. Maybe I just messed up since it was 4 in the morning when purchased.

1/2 of my Pepsi Perfect preorder got canceled.
(Ordered on two different accounts)

Due to me violating their one per person policy..

Last edited:
1/2 of my Pepsi Perfect preorder got canceled.
(Ordered on two different accounts)
I just got one cancelled too. I didn't think it would have been noticed considering they were 2 different links from Amazon so it was considered a separate item than the one on 10/21. Ah well. 

Last edited:
I just got one cancelled too. I didn't think it would have been noticed considering they were 2 different links from Amazon so it was considered a separate item than the one on 10/21. Ah well. 

I ordered a pepsi perfect with amazon previously on release date. But i hope they dont cancel the active order since i already bought one..

Back
Top Bottom