NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Resell prices could hit half a mil EASILY. Ferrari 488 would look better in my driveway than another pair of sneakers in my closet that I would rarely wear.

Un-DS'ing these after a year or 2 and the auto-lacing motor is dead...priceless

I never win the draw so only 1 entry for me.  If I win I will retire from the draw.  Nike should do this for DB too, draw is rigged and they could make more money off the unemployed resellers that would enter.

Resell prices could hit half a mil EASILY. Ferrari 488 would look better in my driveway than another pair of sneakers in my closet that I would rarely wear.

Un-DS'ing these after a year or 2 and the auto-lacing motor is dead...priceless

It was posted how many per size. Size 7 (11 pairs), Size 9 (22 pairs), Size 11 (33 pairs), size 13 (18 pairs).

Assuming the remaining 5 pairs are going to be for the private live auctions being hosted. 

That's only 84; with those 5 pairs you mentioned it's 89. Where did the other 11 pairs go. Where was it posted at? I want to read it.
Go on the website and read all the information. Literally everything known about the shoes is there

When you think about it, it kinda makes sense how half assed this is with less than 100 pairs and 4 sizes. All the money goes to the foundation correct? Nike is not trying to go hard on a shoe in which they have no money to gain :lol:

Last edited:
Wait a Sec!

They didn't sell any Air Mags for 70k
That's unverified

The real Nike Air Mag From The Movie Was Auctioned Off Here in LA
And that guy from the EDM group won them with a High bid of like 35k

I believe that's the most these kicks have sold for.
To my knowledge

When you think about it, it kinda makes sense how half assed this is with less than 100 pairs and 4 sizes. All the money goes to the foundation correct? Nike is not trying to go hard on a shoe in which they have no money to gain :lol:

This just a marketing campaign for Nike.. adidas and ua ain't gonna exist in the media for the next week.

I think this is great.

Very fair. For people willing to spend the money cop the older pair. I'm in for $30, good luck y'all glad we get to find out who wins fast.

If I win I wouldn't tell anyone. Dudes would def run into the crib for these. Memphis is right this is gonna be a $50,000-$100,000 dollar shoe... that's not even a wild price for these just because most of these rappers spend that on two watches and jewelry... Instagram stunt gonna be crazy when they cop

WORKING ON COPPING OLDER PAIR AS I TYPE THIS.

I'M NOT JOKING ABOUT THAT PRICE RANGE. CELEBRITIES ARE GOING TO BE IN BIDDING WARS TO COP FROM RAFFLE WINNERS. WATCH THE PRICE WHEN THAT FIRST PAIR GETS LISTED ON EBAY/GOAT/STOCKX ETC.....

WORKING ON COPPING OLDER PAIR AS I TYPE THIS.

I'M NOT JOKING ABOUT THAT PRICE RANGE. CELEBRITIES ARE GOING TO BE IN BIDDING WARS TO COP FROM RAFFLE WINNERS. WATCH THE PRICE WHEN THAT FIRST PAIR GETS LISTED ON EBAY/GOAT/STOCKX ETC.....

Yeah... joints gonna go for stupid money.

What's the price range for the old ones now a days

What are the odds? Just a little above the mega millions lotto? 300,000+ ppl playing plus the extra amount of tickets each person gets? [emoji]128064[/emoji] [emoji]128546[/emoji]

You put these on instagram, and ull have the ppl of celebrities hitting you up with cash money.

Last edited:
I have a direct link to Fabolous.....

If i won a pair I would mos def have my man tell him to offer up 
laugh.gif

He got the older pair, now needs the newer jawn for all the IG flexing. 

100 bands they yours 

Id sell these quick, once the hype goes down. U going to have to wait a long time for some one to cash out that kind of money.

Word to those old pairs sitting on ebay for the last 5 years.

Last edited:

the most tickets you can buy in 1 purchase online thur the draw is 9999 tickets

tongue.gif

Last edited:
I only got 3 ticket I already know I'm going to take an L but at the end I'm glad I donated to a helpful cause and also cmon you guys 50-100k for these that's insane I honestly don't value these more than 5000k tbh

fwiw

I did the math based on a few variables. not gonna get into it but.

in a week you can figure Nike raised 40 million dollars in total.

at the VERY (very very very) least.

I only got 3 ticket I already know I'm going to take an L but at the end I'm glad I donated to a helpful cause and also cmon you guys 50-100k for these that's insane I honestly don't value these more than 5000k tbh

Bruh the old ones are on ebay for 10k. These are less than 100 and actually self lace. These are atleast going to sell for 20k+ easy. If ppl wear em and they become more rare for a DS pair.... RIP....

These are just being GIVEN away at random. You're not going to have to purchase them right?

This is why I dont understand why some "regular" folks droppin a couple thousand on tix think that will help their odds. These athletes rappers celebs could drop 100G to enter this charity and not blink an eye. I mean donate if you wanna donate, but dropping a couple grand thinking you'll win because you bought more tix than most folks .....come on

If Nike makes a lot of money for this cause, they should def. do it more with other causes and other sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom