Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

also chill with the returns, thats why nike pulls down sneakers, if theres too many returns it aint worth the cost of havin it.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Knicks/Mets/Phoenix/Lakers yea guess we will all be broke
...broncos/syracuse/sf giants/bears/bengals/orioles, etc. also! I want to do a royal blue/orange pair and a grey/orange pair badly.

and I don't know if I buy that about returns... I am pretty sure they're making money hand over fist on iD's regardless of how many returns theyget.

Originally Posted by air max 87

also chill with the returns, thats why nike pulls down sneakers, if theres too many returns it aint worth the cost of havin it.

Just stop. You're not making sense. These were selling out instantly, and are still selling like crazy. Returns are bound to happen.

0038114.jpg

clots look really nice

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Just stop. You're not making sense. These were selling out instantly, and are still selling like crazy. Returns are bound to happen.

laugh.gif
this is told from a nike rep, dont like it, dont know what to tellyou, im just passin on some info i recived from someone, no need to get all defensive...

laugh.gif
at nike reps telling people to stop with returns.

indifferent.gif

a lot of people wouldn't even pull the trigger if it were not for the fact that they could return them if they weren't satisfied. aka me.
returns are the best part of id's imo.

Couple questions for those who have their pairs already:

Anyone order a pair using the green or hot red suede options? I'd love to see a pic before I order.

Also, how would you rate the shape? Is it true to the am1 shape?

98ads5.jpg
24y47k0.jpg

my first pair!!!

air max 87-do you know what panels will be orange? and besides the tiffany mesh....anything else?

V - I believe the orange will be reflective so my guess is it will be available everywhere but the mudguard and toe box. the swatches that were posted hereoriginally have orange in the lineup of reflectives if I'm not mistaken... I just pray they add orange rubber as an option for the outsole.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

air max 87-do you know what panels will be orange? and besides the tiffany mesh....anything else?
to my knowledge orange is gonna be one of the main colors (like beet now, hyperblue, etc....)

also what i was explained is that the tiffany is only gonna be mesh, those are the only 2 new options....after Xmas...

dude said if we order enough pairs.... they MIGHT add future options....

talk about being a salesman....... i've learned to take info from "nike reps" w/ a grain of salt.

and I would be surprised if they only add 2 options, what's the point? why wouldn't they have included those colors before or why wouldn't theyadd the other colors as well if they update? I guess we'll see. nike reps were also saying the mudguard was going to be leather, so.......

Originally Posted by denverairforce

talk about being a salesman....... i've learned to take info from "nike reps" w/ a grain of salt.

and I would be surprised if they only add 2 options, what's the point? why wouldn't they have included those colors before or why wouldn't they add the other colors as well if they update? I guess we'll see. nike reps were also saying the mudguard was going to be leather, so.......
nah i take everythin with a grain of salt, im just passin info that was given to me..... weather it be true or not, im just sayin wat was told, sotake it for what its worth.

Back
Top Bottom