=== Nike Air Max 1 x Patta QS PICS ===

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Need those greens. My chances are getting lower everyday.

What's a good spot to get the Green AM1's. I'm feening for those.

Info please
nerd.gif

PS- KRISPACINLA - Where did you buy?

FYI BombingScience.com had to refund me because they were sold out, site is def legit though.

Got my Greens today. Gorgeous. Bit the bullet and copped on Ebay. Had a feeling that these weren't gonna hit the US, much like the Blue QS AM1.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

What's a good spot to get the Green AM1's. I'm feening for those.

Info please
nerd.gif

PS- KRISPACINLA - Where did you buy?

Copped them overseas.

ok today is the 1st. someone grab me a pair of the greens and a pair of the purps please
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif

damn. can't believe i actually got my hopes up
smh.gif

Update Ntla has 14 pairs as of 10am of the purp/green pairs..they didn't have them out for display and one of the employees didn't know what I wastalking about so he ruled them out and said they didn't have them until I saw an employee purchasing them and notified them that those were it. $110+tax...they got a total of 16 pairs

Originally Posted by beyondursole

Update Ntla has 14 pairs as of 10am of the purp/green pairs..they didn't have them out for display and one of the employees didn't know what I was talking about so he ruled them out and said they didn't have them until I saw an employee purchasing them and notified them that those were it. $110+ tax...they got a total of 16 pairs
goes to call my boy at NTSF

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

NTNY has em as well, not sure how many pairs though.... thanks McGrizz

wait what pair does NTNY have the white/green & white/purple CW or the blue Corduroy you have?

The corduroy is what we are talking about that NTNY and NTLA has/had

From my knowledge, no stores have had the white/green or white/purple stateside

NikeTowns only have the denim colorway. I remembered that some NTs have a facebook that they update with releases, and when I checked on the NTNY page andit's the coduroy c/w.

ima have to hit up NTNY for these..hopefully they will still be there by friday..if not, guess i missed the boat on those as well...its been that kinda monthand a half lately...
smh.gif
@ me

Back
Top Bottom