Nike Air Max 3 (f/k/a "Air Garnett 3") -- Spring 2010 Colorways

I thought I was going to pick these up when I found out they were coming out, but after looking at them in the stores, the blue shades look a little off fromthe OG. I didn't really like how they looked.

pimp.gif

I could've got these on the 50 or 30, but I just can't pull the trigger. Just a cheap look shoe. I had the OG's, and this retro version is a joke.With or without the KG references.

Why can't the black/blue's just go on sale already..they are not movin AT ALL..
laugh.gif

I have passed on the last couple of Employee Appreciations..because they aren't worth 65 dollars

on the fence about buying these at outlets for sure. has anybody hooped in them yet? i know that there is no tuned air air but could be a decent beatershoe, for cheap. any replies on how the shoe is for hooping are appreciated!

I havent hooped in them but i have tried them on. But they feel cheap and the air unit is pretty much sub-par.

pass, the look aight to play ball, i cant get fly with them, even when they came out back in the day i never really like them.. quality looks ok

I saw these in person and was surprised they had a black toe cap on the white pair. That was a make or break for me, the samples were white which totallythrows off the flow of them.

If they are $60 or under at the outlets I will get them.

Dont know if people have seen these.
Did a video shoot with my homie Wale and he pulled these out the bag...bastard!
laugh.gif

enjoy.
k2ztj6.jpg

nb59pz.jpg

anyone got the RD on these?

Back
Top Bottom