Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

22499693_310786479402416_916510261068693504_n.jpg

soleswap

I’m hoping there are more 98s to come in the year, remember they have the cream and red pair also

I think a volt is coming out as well

I wanna see them do a cobalt, it’s a myth in my size for any 98 and price has really rocketed since everyone bored of 97s now pairs up for £200+ in uk10 and above it’s gone mad

I saw an image on Instagram of Gundams x Huarache sole swap and thought it was one of the nicer sole swaps I've seen....can't find it but it looked clean. Anyone seen it and/or know where I can find it again?

they have the same midsole/outsole as the 97, so it's not suppose to be all one color. The outsole is supposed to have some accent colors to it.

air-max-98-3.jpg

nike-air-max-98-taken-by-dirty-soles.jpg
i love how the white on the outsoles peaks out on the sides of the shoe. It just adds a cleaner look altogether

I saw an image on Instagram of Gundams x Huarache sole swap and thought it was one of the nicer sole swaps I've seen....can't find it but it looked clean. Anyone seen it and/or know where I can find it again?

@Ten.toez I think that’s who you’re referring to got a lot of 98s unfortunately he’s my size so it’s annoying for me he gets so many 98s

Im patiently waiting for more release dates and cw tba only got two solid dates so far, will prob double up on every release as I can’t see another retro for a long time after 2018

Back
Top Bottom