Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

309475D6-64C6-4C44-97CB-4B3A238316B7.jpeg

What if??

Does anyone know why my SNKRS app won’t keep my password saved anymore? I just to be able to click on buy now and it would check me out automatically now I have to manually type in my password everytime. I even tried buying a pair, typing my password and even after that it wouldn’t remain saved

Does anyone know why my SNKRS app won’t keep my password saved anymore? I just to be able to click on buy now and it would check me out automatically now I have to manually type in my password everytime. I even tried buying a pair, typing my password and even after that it wouldn’t remain saved

Uninstall then reinstall. Had to do it before and it worked

Would anyone who has a pair of the 2014 retro, a pair of Supremes, and a 2018 pair be able to comment on sizing? For me the Supremes fit noticeably bigger than the GR 2014 retro. How does the new retro compare?

Would anyone who has a pair of the 2014 retro, a pair of Supremes, and a 2018 pair be able to comment on sizing? For me the Supremes fit noticeably bigger than the GR 2014 retro. How does the new retro compare?
i have the black 98 supremes and they run a little narrow at the toebox but still TTS

Back
Top Bottom