Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Here's some examples. That's as close as you're going to get. 10 times better than this whole "Boston Beach" crap, can't believe dude still in here trying to spoon feed us some damn pink laces that don't even match the shoe
mean.gif

ok so what how do i get those laces without haveing to buy those nike sneakers lol

Here's some examples. That's as close as you're going to get. 10 times better than this whole "Boston Beach" crap, can't believe dude still in here trying to spoon feed us some damn pink laces that don't even match the shoe :smh:

ok so what how do i get those laces without haveing to buy those nike sneakers lol

you take your time a look around for laces then. we all find the laces by trial and error.

I used to order laces from fullylaced.com. not sure if they are still around.

Last edited:
Sigh as I feared.
mean.gif

Thanks for the helpful responses.  Guess I officially missed the boat on these.  DAMN.  These are TTS correct? 

Last edited:
Swapped with Kobe 8 xmas laces. There's a tiny hint of orange in the laces, but it's really close to the atomic red.

Nice Boston Beaches bro.

Got mine today! got it for cheaaap :smile:

Needs Boston Beach laces bro.

:pimp:

Eastbay still shipping in the bag :smh:

Nice. Still needs dem pink laces for the boston beach look. :smokin

Been waiting for these to release for months, missed out in NDC release day. Didn't release local, but found em at the nearest hoh near me.. (2hrs away) hated to pull the trigger for retail 2 weeks after they released, but the store wouldn't let me use military on these and just couldn't leave without em :kanyeshrug

dat 3m gleaming, need the pink laces to bringem out more though :smokin

Boston Beach movement lives on. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Swapped with Kobe 8 xmas laces. There's a tiny hint of orange in the laces, but it's really close to the atomic red.

Nice Boston Beaches bro.

Got mine today! got it for cheaaap :smile:

Needs Boston Beach laces bro.

:pimp:

Eastbay still shipping in the bag :smh:

Nice. Still needs dem pink laces for the boston beach look. :smokin

Been waiting for these to release for months, missed out in NDC release day. Didn't release local, but found em at the nearest hoh near me.. (2hrs away) hated to pull the trigger for retail 2 weeks after they released, but the store wouldn't let me use military on these and just couldn't leave without em :kanyeshrug

dat 3m gleaming, need the pink laces to bringem out more though :smokin

Boston Beach movement lives on. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

What I find most ironic is that the man is from Australia and is starting a "movement" on a shoe he wants to be named after a US city.. :\

What I find most ironic is that the man is from Australia and is starting a "movement" on a shoe he wants to be named after a US city.. :\
its because rondo plays for the Celtics so he wanted to mix the SB name with boston. makes more sense than an Australian name.

still trying to troll with that boston beach bs

in all fairness, hes just answering a question.

Back
Top Bottom