Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

So nobody talking about the new Hyperpositr dropping in two weeks?
Late to the thread but you have ant pics?

Those lasered details are indeed looking rough, but wrong thread bruh.

Those upcoming Hyperposites just don't do it for me.

Does anyone have the FL sku for the - Dynamic Blue/Reflect Silver (Fireberry) ones. It's a longshot trying to get them to search other store inventory for me.

Last edited:
I really would like to see Rondo's, Rudy Gay's (Raptors), and the Area 72 PEs drop. Even if they would be QS. Just so some of us have a chance....

Kicks-r-us has these on ebay for $224.99 shipped. Item #130962902333. Says it's a preorder that will ship out next week on the 12th. Looks like they have all sizes. Just in case anyone was looking....

EDIT: Looks like they dropped the price to $209.99.

Last edited:
Kicks-r-us has these on ebay for $224.99 shipped. Item #130962902333. Says it's a preorder that will ship out next week on the 12th. Looks like they have all sizes. Just in case anyone was looking....
Man I am tight right now.  I unfortunately have another CW of these, the Barkley Hyperposites, Black Grapes, and 2 pairs of the IV Green Glows on the purchase list ahead of these.  Thankfully the purchasing should slow down a bit in the coming weeks.  I might have to wait until later on in the month to try these on and give them a try.  Thank you for the heads up though.

Man I am tight right now.  I unfortunately have another CW of these, the Barkley Hyperposites, Black Grapes, and 2 pairs of the IV Green Glows on the purchase list ahead of these.  Thankfully the purchasing should slow down a bit in the coming weeks.  I might have to wait until later on in the month to try these on and give them a try.  Thank you for the heads up though.
They'll hit the disco racks.

They already hit outlets tiger camos for less than $95,I even see them at my local nordstrom every once in a while,No one liked that shoe so they hit outlet fast

I hope you capitalized. The outlet where I live is weak. The best stuff we get are like Zoom Revis, random Kobes, the last years Jordan model (the 2012 is being sold now), and if you are having a really lucky day you might find some foamposite boots.

I hope you capitalized. The outlet where I live is weak. The best stuff we get are like Zoom Revis, random Kobes, the last years Jordan model (the 2012 is being sold now), and if you are having a really lucky day you might find some foamposite boots.
I think he means the new CW not the old ones.

u missed my ninja-edit haha

i was posting the pick to steal the image urls to link to somewhere else

Just looked again :wow:

Crazy thing is, I read your edit after completely forgetting you posted pictures Inconspicuous. Well done :lol:

Last edited:
I've been closely following Nike Basketball since 1988.

What we're seeing now with the Hyperposite . . . returning for a second basketball season in a row . . . new releases emerging after *seven months* of no new colorways . . . has anything like this ever happened before?

Off the top of my head, I really can't think of another example of a model that kind of flopped (I bought multiple colorways from nike.com for $90 off retail) and then got brought back the next year for another run.

I can't even think of another shoe that got brought back for a second season even if it was a big hit the first season.

And by no means am I complaining. Just wondering if anyone can think of any other shoe this has happened with? I think the Hyperposite is by far the best big man shoe Nike has ever released, so I say keep 'em coming. But this really is odd.

I was going through the earliest pages in the thread and found this old pic.  Clearly, the plan was (or maybe still is) to have annual updates like the hyper-everything-elses.  If they do move on to a Hyperposite '13, they better give us all the CWs we want from the '12 first, and that doesn't mean dropping half a size run at some Maryland outlet for all of #teamhyperposite to fight over.  I'm pretty sure I'll be looking for a BHM in my size without success til I'm dead and buried.
mean.gif

I've been closely following Nike Basketball since 1988.

What we're seeing now with the Hyperposite . . . returning for a second basketball season in a row . . . new releases emerging after *seven months* of no new colorways . . . has anything like this ever happened before?

Off the top of my head, I really can't think of another example of a model that kind of flopped (I bought multiple colorways from nike.com for $90 off retail) and then got brought back the next year for another run.

I can't even think of another shoe that got brought back for a second season even if it was a big hit the first season.

And by no means am I complaining. Just wondering if anyone can think of any other shoe this has happened with? I think the Hyperposite is by far the best big man shoe Nike has ever released, so I say keep 'em coming. But this really is odd.

I think the NBA players have a lot to do with it.

Rondo, Bosh, Rudy Gay, David West, Anthony Davis, Amare Stoudmire, Vince Carter, David Lee, Al Horford, Jeff Green.

There will probably be more players wearing them this season too.

I think the NBA players have a lot to do with it.

Rondo, Bosh, Rudy Gay, David West, Anthony Davis, Amare Stoudmire, Vince Carter, David Lee, Al Horford, Jeff Green.

There will probably be more players wearing them this season too.

I hope you're right. That would mean a greater chance of Nike dropping some good colorways to the public.

We still got the Amare's sitting here. Been age's. I dont think ppl will buy them even at the outlets. lol

Back
Top Bottom