Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Hey guys, I just picked up these Amare's for a great price.  Just want to make sure they are legit.  Everything checks out physically to me but I have had some difficulty securing the production dates.  I have seen a couple different pictures with different dates.  The box has the $200 tag still attached.

isnt retail on all hyperposites 225?
Nike bumped it up but never changed it on the box 
indifferent.gif

DAMN that is a lot of "pink" wish they had another color to break it up a bit, versus different shades.

Hey guys, I just picked up these Amare's for a great price.  Just want to make sure they are legit.  Everything checks out physically to me but I have had some difficulty securing the production dates.  I have seen a couple different pictures with different dates.  The box has the $200 tag still attached.

these are the Amares i want!!! i saw a pair that are reversed, i think the orange is blue. are they real?

Those Amare's he described are a PE, someone posted them earlier in this thread along with a few more of his PEs. I like his home PE the best, wish those would've released.

There's pics of his PEs on pg 122

Last edited:
Those arent PEs theyre the NYCs which were supposed to come out with the SoLs. theyre legit, but youll never find i pair. 

Hey bigj, i know youre local and were looking for 72 hyperposites. Kickkspott in Georgetown got a sz10. Youre a 10.5 though i think, but if you can make it work... Just a heads up

These are the PEs he described, the blue reverse pair is right by the released version. The home pair is the best IMO

Back
Top Bottom