Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

i just hope when they do drop all the beasts dont hop on the hyperposite train. seriously if i cant get a pair...
Personally no reason why you shouldn't be able to get a pair.  I just saw a pair of Fireberries still DS.
fireberries....A72s... theres a huge difference between a GR and a QS/HS, additionally when that QS is part of the A72 pack, beasts will buy them just because theyre part of the pack. 

i just hope when they do drop all the beasts dont hop on the hyperposite train. seriously if i cant get a pair...
doubt it, hypebeasts are going to be saving their lunch money for the rest of the years releases (all those retro jordans, fear pack, red yeezys, etc.). plus the 225 price tag is kinda expensive, doesn't have "lebron" or "jordan" attached to it so people tend to pass on it.

Last edited:
doubt it, hypebeasts are going to be saving their lunch money for the rest of the years releases (all those retro jordans, fear pack, red yeezys, etc.). plus the 225 price tag is kinda expensive, doesn't have "lebron" or "jordan" attached to it so people tend to pass on it.

Limited Doe

if A72 barkley posites sold out, these will. people get hooked by the name, not the shoes

if A72 barkley posites sold out, these will. people get hooked by the name, not the shoes
The way people were talking in the Barkley thread, you'd think the A72 was the hottest one.
laugh.gif

If the A72 Hyperposites drop, that'll be the only shoe I ever raffle/stand in line for.

The way people were talking in the Barkley thread, you'd think the A72 was the hottest one.
laugh.gif

If the A72 Hyperposites drop, that'll be the only shoe I ever raffle/stand in line for.
it pretty much was the best colorway, i regret selling my pair, but the shoes are super heavy. if i got the right offer, id have no problem picking up another pair of those. 

Limited Doe
still think the price will keep people away, people might just wait a couple more weeks for the lebron XI's if these release in september.
well all the shoes during all star week, including those whack air force 1's, sold out. not to mention this was the first shoe of the barkley posite, people were intrigued and wanted it for that reason alone.

Last edited:
well all the shoes during all star week, including those whack air force 1's, sold out. not to mention this was the first shoe of the barkley posite, people were intrigued and wanted it for that reason alone.
i just hope they come out so we can find out honestly. i dont think ill have a problem getting a pair if i put a little time into it

The artic greens on shopmyoslife.com for 204. For additional 10 % off enter oslife10 only sizes 8 and 10 tho. Comes to 189 plus 4 for shipping

Last edited:
i just hope they come out so we can find out honestly. i dont think ill have a problem getting a pair if i put a little time into it
they'll sell out but not as fast as hyped up releases. i passed on getting a pair recently since i didn't want to pay rape prices for it (heard about the possible release later this year as well), i'll be happy if they tell us when the plums are releasing as well.

fireberries....A72s... theres a huge difference between a GR and a QS/HS, additionally when that QS is part of the A72 pack, beasts will buy them just because theyre part of the pack. 
DAMN.  I was trying to be optimistic that you would be able to get a pair.  So much for that.  Yes they are going to sell out and yes they are going to sell out FAST.  Run the hyperbeast are coming.

Last edited:
^Not For Everyone I Suppose.... I Personally Like The Link Up.... Plain White Tee, Black Cargos, Stance Socks And These Kicks And I'm Good :wink:

Are You One Of The Guys In Here Beasting Over Matching Laces?

these have some dope colorways out imo. Amare, 72's, Fireberries, SOL, Mint, BHM. havent bit on a pair yet. im so undecided on which colorway to get first!. are the black/orange/blue pair the only Amares to release?

these have some dope colorways out imo. Amare, 72's, Fireberries, SOL, Mint, BHM. havent bit on a pair yet. im so undecided on which colorway to get first!. are the black/orange/blue pair the only Amares to release?
Just got my Fireberries in the mail, bit the bullet on Bay.  First pair of hyperposite, glad I went up a half size.  Time to go back and pick up some of the previously released ones.
  I'm still looking for something to match these any help

Depending on which CW you are talking about it might be better to not match them as much.  For example the "Rondo" ones, might be better to wear black jeans and a gray and black shirt.  I am personally not going to try and match the pink or green once I get a pair, it would come across as trying to hard IMO.  Not many people walk around in pink and green shirts on the regular.

Back
Top Bottom