Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Received my pair on Friday :pimp: for 178 shipped!!!

Last edited:
Negative......those SB pink laces are a whole different color....and I call these hyperposites not no damn Boston beaches..

The grey laces are okay but the infrareds really bring this shoe out too me. To each his own though

I don't call my shoe Boston Beaches either just because I changed the shoe laces

I'd be lost formwords if the clark kent 112 release this year included the Hyperposite.

Could you imagine!

I'd be at a loss for words if there was a 112 version of the hyperposites AND they actually released to the public...

Too many hot PEs we've seen that we'll never be able to get our hands on :smh:

Infareds do
Match a lil better i wont deny but the contrast of pink n mint sets em off not like u see the liner anyway

A lil better, the liner IS seen just be honest and say ur gona kill that Boston nonsense and put the infrared laces on nobody's gona judge, u tried somethin, I found something better

A lil better, the liner IS seen just be honest and say ur gona kill that Boston nonsense and put the infrared laces on nobody's gona judge, u tried somethin, I found something better
How about this, NO! Pink laces make the shoe POP, keep ur infa laces for ur self

Last edited:
:lol: We STILL talkin' about laces?!?

This has gone way past corny... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nike needs to release some new hyperposite colorways QUICK! This thread needs to focus its' attention on something important, like the actual shoe, not some secondary lace colors...

Son. No one cares. Back to the shoes.

Still no word on whether that Area 72 drop in the next few weeks has any likelihood? :nerd:

Still no word on whether that Area 72 drop in the next few weeks has any likelihood? :nerd:

I heard they were "supposed" to drop between mid-late September.

Hope Nike hasn't changed their minds regarding that release... :nerd:

Hope Nike hasn't changed their minds regarding that release...
nerd.gif
Might pick them up, looking at release calendar, I won't be buying to much in September be good for me.  They seem to overload Aug for releases and left Sept pretty bare.

Still no word on whether that Area 72 drop in the next few weeks has any likelihood?
nerd.gif

Hope Nike hasn't changed their minds regarding that release...
nerd.gif
i just hope when they do drop all the beasts dont hop on the hyperposite train. seriously if i cant get a pair...

Back
Top Bottom