Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Sounds like me with the Fireberry colorway.

Saw a pair on eBay that went for $200 shipped in my size a few months back.  Didn't hear the notification going off on my phone to place the bid.

I miss my fireberries... got them from swoosh too.... needed house buying money :rolleyes

Sounds like me with the Fireberry colorway.

Saw a pair on eBay that went for $200 shipped in my size a few months back.  Didn't hear the notification going off on my phone to place the bid.
Uh what size you wear?  I ask because I bought mines on Ebay about that time.  SMILE.

Good job skipping the Brons, way to much hype surrounding them, for a terrible shoe.
Not much hype when a full FSR was on NDC Sunday morning.

doesn't mean is wasn't hype. LeBrons are selling like hotcakes for sure. look at the pickup thread and the LeBron thread. also, I was out locally and dudes were buying them up. my hoh sold out of mens sizes and finishline & eastbay/footlocker.com and affiliates are sold out. This is for a GR shoe.

My only pair of Hyperposites but I must admit..... These shoes are incredibly comfortable! Would go back & buy more if I wasn't into Brons the way I am. One $200 shoe addiction is enough for me.
Brons and Gloves are the reason why I had to pass on these. These looked great in the case at Towson HOH lol

My only pair of Hyperposites but I must admit..... These shoes are incredibly comfortable! Would go back
Brons and Gloves are the reason why I had to pass on these. These looked great in the case at Towson HOH lol

sold some stuff this past week so I had a few bucks... ended up getting gloves, these, and blitz blue kobes.... brons didn't make the final cut.... probably would have skipped the gloves temporarily and gotten brons if they dropped the same day.

Not much hype when a full FSR was on NDC Sunday morning.
The entire Internet was buzzing about the Brons, Twitter page kept updating with more and more talking about them.

Towson had these in a case?  Why do I picture Indiana Jones or something, when I hear that.  Haven't been out that way in a minute, check to see what shoes they have lying around.

^^^ towson puts a handful of shoes in a separate display cases as you make your way to the back, HoH section.

Details are dope on this shoe. Just noticed the color gradient for the pillars in the air bubble.

Before they released, they were called the NYC Glow 2014 for some reason by early sites/blogs.

that's what I remember too... crazy nike never even put the effort into acknowledging a nickname :lol:
when I called to confirm the store still had them, I just called them the navy hyperposites... the lady on the phone was like... the ones with orange in them? :lol:

Very nice looking shoe, but I can't really bring myself to chase them just yet. Not until I get Fireberries out of the way. Maybe if they see a more widespread release.

I was good until J posted that last pic, THIRST levels went thru the roof after that :lol:
blame sneakermane.......... after his pic, I hit like 3 connects up. 1 came thru. done deal.

Very nice looking shoe, but I can't really bring myself to chase them just yet. Not until I get Fireberries out of the way. Maybe if they see a more widespread release.

don't way too late and have them all gone for retail (and possibly below)

i can always talk myself out of getting hyperposites by looking at the price tag. im just waiting for that pair that makes me forget the price 
laugh.gif

i can always talk myself out of getting hyperposites by looking at the price tag. im just waiting for that pair that makes me forget the price :lol:

im thinking about using my eastbay 25% off to get the pinks and the tropical teals since they on sale on eastbay.... price is chill after the disc and the sale price.

i can always talk myself out of getting hyperposites by looking at the price tag. im just waiting for that pair that makes me forget the price 
laugh.gif
im thinking about using my eastbay 25% off to get the pinks and the tropical teals since they on sale on eastbay.... price is chill after the disc and the sale price.
i feel you. only pair id be more than happy to pay retail for would be A72s. 
laugh.gif
 am i the only one who still thinks theres a chance theyll come out?

Back
Top Bottom