Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

I waited too long and somebody snatched the size 14 nyc glows off eastbay. where else can I go? they should have these in stores still but I know not in 14...

In basketball footwear they sure are. I don't blame guys like Wade and Rondo for leaving the swoosh, especially if it's 4X the pay AND being treated like royalty.
You do know Wade and KG have been photographed wearing Jordan's since they signed with Chinese brands.... Just saying

You do know Wade and KG have been photographed wearing Jordan's since they signed with Chinese brands.... Just saying
If their shoe contracts allow it then good for them. I'm just saying, I would imagine that most (if not all) pro athletes dream of having their own signature shoe. If a Chinese/Maryland/whatever company offers you your own sig line AND a boatload of money instead of wearing standard team Nikes, you can't blame them for switching. Just saying.

Anyhow, I've worn my Arctic Green Hyperposites about 10 times now and they just keep feeling better and better 
nthat.gif

way of wade looks 100000X better than what jordan brand was designing for him.

as for the hyperposties to stay on topic lol. glows are beautiful on feet; well worth the price imo

Last edited:
^^^^ Sure I'd want my own signature shoe..... If that company is Adidas, Reebok or maybe Puma or New Balance if they wanted to move into the segment.

But if Chinese brand ICHIWOOWOO came a calling & I was already rich?

***** please......
roll.gif
Fair enough, but nothing wrong with posting my opinion right? Let's agree to disagree and move on then.

Last edited:
^^^^ Sure I'd want my own signature shoe..... If that company is Adidas, Reebok or maybe Puma or New Balance if they wanted to move into the segment.

But if Chinese brand ICHIWOOWOO came a calling & I was already rich?

***** please...... :rofl:
You're talking about setting up countless generations of your family for life financially. Pretty sure that's the bigger picture some of these guys are looking at.

^^^ you dont need to keep posting it especially in this thread which doesnt move that fast.

u can also try tweeting @nikestore to see if any of the niketowns have any anywhere. i think they were a HoH only release for Footlocker Co.

u can also try tweeting @nikestore to see if any of the niketowns have any anywhere. i think they were a HoH only release for Footlocker Co.

oh damn thats even worse. thanks ill give that a try though. waited too long on that eastbay stock.

Called my other boy and we met up for him to gimme the discount. $180 after disc and dinner on me at the mall [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Called my other boy and we met up for him to gimme the discount. $180 after disc and dinner on me at the mall [emoji]128563[/emoji]

My only pair of Hyperposites but I must admit..... These shoes are incredibly comfortable! Would go back & buy more if I wasn't into Brons the way I am. One $200 shoe addiction is enough for me.

My only pair of Hyperposites but I must admit..... These shoes are incredibly comfortable! Would go back & buy more if I wasn't into Brons the way I am. One $200 shoe addiction is enough for me.

I definitely know the feeling. there are a few colors I don't have because I couldn't agree with the price point but these were a must. unfortunately, I skipped the brons this weekend and got these and the blitz blue kobes that have been sitting up mondawmin in my size.

$238.50 after tax is the only thing killing this shoe. :smh:

Okay, so "season two" of the Hyperposite has brought us one new release in each of the last four months.

Which begs the question, will there be a new colorway next month? Any info yet? If not, anybody care to speculate?

Okay, so "season two" of the Hyperposite has brought us one new release in each of the last four months.

Which begs the question, will there be a new colorway next month? Any info yet? If not, anybody care to speculate?
haven't heard of anything new since the glows but hopefully they just release the area 72's in the states already.

only time will tell I guess... I mean, these colors have just dropped out of nowhere (pink, tropical teals, nyc remix???) and have poor sales overall based on how fast they hit sale prices on eastbay and co.

at the very least, they took the 2012 badge off of the tongue (I think it used to have it on there) so this line could live longer than expected

I definitely know the feeling. there are a few colors I don't have because I couldn't agree with the price point but these were a must. unfortunately, I skipped the brons this weekend and got these and the blitz blue kobes that have been sitting up mondawmin in my size.

$238.50 after tax is the only thing killing this shoe.
mean.gif
Good job skipping the Brons, way to much hype surrounding them, for a terrible shoe.

^^^ :lol: - im probably getting them sooner than later. just figured id get these while they were attainable below retail. a lot of people slept on the stats when they were in stores only to have to pay retail now :smh:

Back
Top Bottom