Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Man, those Rudy Gay PE's piss me off. We are never getting anything like those anytime soon, so they are just rubbing it in our faces. The Hyperposites are so comfy and function so well, it's almost a disgrace to put such a nice shoe so far back on the back burner.
Exactly how I feel. I can't believe Nike is handling this shoe this poorly

Not doubting you but...

Amare was the only one to get a sig of this shoe.... Although he didn't wear them in season for long

Ima believer after one pair

Rock,

Seriously what's planned for this shoe? Id? Better cws? Or us salivating over the pe's?
I asked today but it wasnt known completely....

I dont think its the end of the shoe though...

how's the sizing on these? also does anyone know when these will go on sale on NDC? kinda want them, but don't want to pay $95 for them lol

seen rudy gays new joints in some pics.

can't believe nike just left these alone.

really would like those all yellow hyperposite D west wears also.. joints are dope!

how's the sizing on these? also does anyone know when these will go on sale on NDC? kinda want them, but don't want to pay $95 for them lol
I'm usually a 10 but I have wide feet. The Knicks in a 10 felt a little snug so I went for a 10.5 in the Tiger Camos. As the shoe warms up on your feet the fit loosens up quite a bit. For casual wear going up half a size is good for initial comfort but for playing I'd definitely go TTS for the lockdown.

Last edited:
I'm usually a 10 but I have wide feet. The Knicks in a 10 felt a little snug so I went for a 10.5 in the Tiger Camos. As the shoe warms up on your feet the fit loosens up quite a bit. For casual wear going up half a size is good for initial comfort but for playing I'd definitely go TTS for the lockdown.

repped. thanks for the reply. :smokin

They are already on sale on NDC for $135.  

I recommend TTS, once the foamposite molds to your foot it will feel more comfortable.  The initial break-in period may be painful (for me it was), but after a few wears it gets better.

IMO this shoe is like the Barkley Posite, but looks a lot better.  I don't know why everyone is going crazy over the Barkley's, I think these are much better.

They are already on sale on NDC for $135.  

I recommend TTS, once the foamposite molds to your foot it will feel more comfortable.  The initial break-in period may be painful (for me it was), but after a few wears it gets better.

IMO this shoe is like the Barkley Posite, but looks a lot better.  I don't know why everyone is going crazy over the Barkley's, I think these are much better.

It's probably cause the barkleys have a spokesperson and chuck is very popular right now.

Exactly I recently let my Eggplants Barkleys go. I compared them to my Hyperposites and they are very similar. The Hyperposite IMO is a much cleaner nicer looking model. Not bulky and the tongue looks nicer too. I wish they would have used the eggplant colorway on Hyperposites. I def would cop.

i have fireberries, obsidians and SOLs. none of the other c/w's do it for me. not even the camos at $135.

and i think they are in that exact order...

1. FB
2. obsidian
3. SOL

still haven't rocked the SOLs yet. not sure if i'm even keeping them.

FBs and obsidians are keepers for sure tho.

my $0.02

nice list Charm.

but my list gotta be

1. SOL
2. NYC
3. STAT
4. FB
5. neon green
6. Blue
7. Browns
8. Blk and red

neon green?

o these>?

Last edited:
11.5 in tigers popped up earlier. Added it to my cart, but decided not to get them. They're gone now.

I wonder how NDC's stock works. They find a random pair lying around and then post it up on the website? I've been waiting for the blues in 11.5 for a decent price.

11.5 in tigers popped up earlier. Added it to my cart, but decided not to get them. They're gone now.

I wonder how NDC's stock works. They find a random pair lying around and then post it up on the website? I've been waiting for the blues in 11.5 for a decent price.

:smh:

Wish I had seen them.

Just found a pair of amare hyperposites in NYC at HOH and my friend put it on layaway for me. He gets a military discount of 20% off so the shoe came out to 180 +20 tax. Been fiending for this for ever and now I have chance to cop
nthat.gif

Anyone find these fitting tighter than other pairs? I have the atomic green pair in a size 10 and fits perfect but amares were size 10.5 and fit tighter at the toe box.

Back
Top Bottom