Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
He’s always had PE’s, 4’s for example had a bunch, but he’d always mainly wear a GR colorway with maybe an extra added detail (Alternate color swoosh, or number added on somewhere)...Not full on colorways that’ll never see retail...

This almost strictly wearing PE’s stuff really picked up about a decade and a half ago now...The player that really sticks out in my mind with kicking this off was Ray Allen...Lebron started heavy with it around the 9’s if my memory serves and now it’s certainly commonplace among almost the entire league...

Some of the blame can be put on the NBA re-working the uniform rules to allow players more freedom in the colorways they wear, and there’s always that element of wanting what we can’t have...But tell me it doesn’t feel special when you can strap up the same exact shoe your favorite player wears night in and night out, as opposed to wearing a GR colorway that he MAYBE wore one time for half a game...That’s what’s really lost on modern basketball sneakers 🤷‍♂️...
No, LeBron didn‘t start heavy with the 9, it was the 7.

Yeah I've said this before, seeing 10-15 releases of a shoe ruins a shoe for me. Give me 3-6 releases and I'm good but they're never going back to those days.

Yep...

Home pair
Away pair
All Star pair
Playoffs home pair
Playoffs away pair
One alternate / special edition

Make sure the athlete wears those colorways, and throw the model on ID for fans to tweak it how they like...

po feelings got hurt real bad that he ran to the mods, and reported my djkhaled gif posts to get it removed. I didn't even get a explanation on why my posts was removed from the mods. they even the deleted the jalen rose towel gif to response on his lame bet.
poabitch.JPG
Know your place. :wow::lol:

I had a political comment deleted recently, then had someone make a personal attack on me in the very same thread, with it being allowed to stand. A few of the moderators here need to be a bit less transparent with their intentions.

yeah. i don’t know what’s been going on with the bron’s lately but the 12 & 12.5 have been the first to go.

Only color they haven’t sold out on is the Xmas and that’s my least favorite color.

Hoping they show up at an outlet or something because i need the red carpets and All stars BAD

po feelings got hurt real bad that he ran to the mods, and reported my djkhaled gif posts to get it removed. I didn't even get a explanation on why my posts was removed from the mods. they even the deleted the jalen rose towel gif to response on his lame bet.
poabitch.JPG

My feelings weren't hurt. They deleted my posts as well.
I obviously wanted everyone to see what I posted, it was probably you who requested it. :lol:
I'm going to move past this as I don't want our pointless arguments to overtake the thread conversation.
I also don't mind anyone questioning what I report, just make sure to have that same energy when you end up being wrong. That's all.

PO

Last edited:
My feelings weren't hurt. They deleted my posts as well.
I obviously wanted everyone to see what I posted, it was probably you who requested it. :lol:
I'm going to move past this as I don't want our pointless arguments to overtake the thread conversation.
I also don't mind anyone questioning what I report, just make sure to have that same energy when you end up being wrong. That's all.

PO

Shook one.
7BEA6984-E032-43B5-B22A-7BA1BE62A092.gif

Says he would move past the pointless argument, but wants me to keep the same energy in future. LMAO. Do you even hear yourself?

So the lakers ones releasing or not? Need the answers so I can put money aside for two.

If you believe PO (which I do) they are dropping.

If you don't believe him, wait it out.

But some other sneaker folks have said the Lakers would drop. Nobody knows if they will be mismatched though.

Back
Top Bottom