Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Also just saw this po2345 po2345

🤣

E8C9E66E-CDD0-4BDA-BEC0-48BEA5558DEA.gif

Damn it...

How limited we talking?

Like Undefeated type limited?

I do not know how they plan to release them, but possibly, yes.

They could release them LA only or spread that same inventory across the nation to select stores with 1-2 Size runs.

It's totally up to them & these type of releases they are flexible with what they can do & when since its not a full family release like an Air Jordan 11 Black/Red etc.

PO

Are the hardwood classics still releasing? Saw a lost that they’ll be released in May but you know the internet

[
No Lebron wore 15 grs and 6 PEs with the Lebron 7, it wasn’t he went to the Heat that he did it frequently.
Dude, 6 PE’s is a lot. I remember bcuz we got a majority of what he wore on court with the 6. The 7 is when the change began. That’s when a lot of us in the 7 thread at the time were upset we weren’t getting what he was wearing on court...especially the HWC’s...and then throw in the Hero’s pack off court.

I do not know how they plan to release them, but possibly, yes.

They could release them LA only or spread that same inventory across the nation to select stores with 1-2 Size runs.

It's totally up to them & these type of releases they are flexible with what they can do & when since its not a full family release like an Air Jordan 11 Black/Red etc.

PO
Good grief, I better get those LA’s or I will be pissed...especially since I live out here.

Back
Top Bottom