Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
I knew i was running on borrowed time anyways.
I’ve got DMP’s, Fire red 5 (Early), Court purples and Royal Toes (early) all from SNKRS was 4/4. knew i was overdue an L

bring on the chunky dunks [SUP]which are probably an L[/SUP]

I don’t see it happening for that size but hope I am wrong but seriously doubt it.
Yea me neither. Oh well I’ll figure something out. At least low 3s and cop off somewhere else without 80 different fees. I’d rather put $350 in a reseller pocket then $325 plus tax plus 3% plus stockX fee, **** that

Yea me neither. Oh well I’ll figure something out. At least low 3s and cop off somewhere else without 80 different fees. I’d rather put $350 in a reseller pocket then $325 plus tax plus 3% plus stockX fee, **** that

I say if you really want them just go for it. The extra $50 isn’t going to make too much of a difference at these crazy prices. I’m curious how many sellers that sold before the release flake out but if they don’t that was a steal for the buyers. Only 6 pairs right now on stockx with that size and I assume there will be shipping delays from ndc so curious to see what prices are in a couple of weeks.

No way. I despise molestation and rape like that. It's like the lowest of the low to me.

I made that equation because that's what those types of trash do, they take advantage of people who are either mentally or physically vulnerable with no shame for themselves and no sympathy for their victims.

I basically equate resellers who get over on people with unethical means for their personal gain as low as molesters and rapists. I feel they're operating the same way, the only difference is what they're getting in return.
It's still an incredibly flawed equivalency, my friend.

The element of psychological trauma is being missed in that equation. People don't need to go to therapy for decades because resellers ruined their experience this morning.

Feel free to go the resale route if you feel the need to. As long as you're comfortable with it. You're grown enough to make decisions like that.

But I also see there are some who will stick to their guns based off personal preference or principle and go the retail route and move onto the next release/interest if they miss out and not support resellers and save their money like that. I'm in this category myself.

Shoes are cool like that but never worth the extra work or exorbitant extra money. I'm cool with approaching it one release at a time. I've missed out on a few things I was interested over the years and never contemplated going the resale route to get them and I was happy with that.

I've been into sneaks for a long time and have seen all the changes like that. I'll always feel comfortable going at it my way since I was able to acquire most things I truly wanted with my experiences.

these fees etc be killing me. think you’re getting a deal but you really ain’t.

I'm frustrated that SNKRS and FootLocker both LOADED as Sold Out. Like my screen went STRAIGHT from 'Coming soon' to 'Sold out.'

We're in the same boat regarding Foot Locker because I didn't check anywhere else online honestly. It was definitely only Foot Locker or bust for me.

Yeah the countdown basically went to zero, then immediately unavailable for my size and others as well.

I say if you really want them just go for it. The extra $50 isn’t going to make too much of a difference at these crazy prices. I’m curious how many sellers that sold before the release flake out but if they don’t that was a steal for the buyers. Only 6 pairs right now on stockx with that size and I assume there will be shipping delays from ndc so curious to see what prices are in a couple of weeks.
The price will drop, if not I’m not doing $500. $400 on the x is really close to $500 in nyc

these fees etc be killing me. think you’re getting a deal but you really ain’t.
Yea if I’m getting hit on the head at least I like to know about it up front. Not oh come on in let me hook you up, and then get me when I’m not paying attention

Back
Top Bottom