Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
We're in the same boat regarding Foot Locker because I didn't check anywhere else online honestly. It was definitely only Foot Locker or bust for me.

Yeah the countdown basically went to zero, then immediately unavailable for my size and others as well.
Don’t know if FTL cancelled all the orders from last night tbh.
Wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t, or if they did it wouldn’t have happened until this morning and they will restock later

Did oneness send out their winners? I paid the $5 for the fee, money was going to COVID relief anyway... $5 premium now sounds like it could be veryyyy reasonable

The thought of someone sitting on a couch with a therapist talking about the Ls they’ve taken on SNKRS 😭

I doubt it would sink that low regarding experiences with striking out on shoes someone was targeting.

They basically come on here and vent in a more realistic sense. It's like this website, keyboard, and monitor is their version of a therapist's couch in their own residency or wherever they're at instead of an office.

I’m curious how many sellers that sold before the release flake out but if they don’t that was a steal for the buyers.

That had me on the fence about purchasing a pair i was considering on goat yesterday. But I would’ve been pissed if I purchased and they did that, ultimately having my money put on hold.

Sorry dude, I'm archaic like that so I'm not aware of what you mentioned honestly. But I certainly know that's a bad thing according to a multitude of posts about that crap way before your post.

I honestly just stick to the Foot Locker-based companies for releases since I had extensive experiences with them over the years. It would be too complicated for me to frequent other sites and cause me to spend unnecessarily.

The most advanced I've gotten in this changed shoe game is app reservation through those Foot Locker-based companies. I've been dealing with that since December 2016 to present and have gotten all the 6 retro Jordans I targeted successfully up to this point.

I'm just going to accept I struck out on this LeBron VII release today. Hopefully there will be more releases I'll get successfully going at it my way based on my prior positive experiences.

That had me on the fence about purchasing a pair i was considering on goat yesterday. But I would’ve been pissed if I purchased and they did that, ultimately having my money put on hold.

Yep that’s why I held off even after the release I saw some lower prices on ebay but wasn’t going to bother. I knew that they would likely cancel it anyway. The people with smaller shoe sizes , the resale on these isn’t terrible considering that everyone wanted them. But for my size there is no good price.

Yep that’s why I held off even after the release I saw some lower prices on ebay but wasn’t going to bother. I knew that they would likely cancel it anyway. If anyone was a smaller shoe size, the resale on these isn’t terrible considering that everyone wanted them. But for my size there is no good price.

I’m a size 11. It’s crazy how one size down at 10, stuff is borderline doable. But at 11 I’m not touching those prices unless they drop a bit.

Sorry dude, I'm archaic like that so I'm not aware of what you mentioned honestly. But I certainly know that's a bad thing according to a multitude of posts about that crap way before your post.

I honestly just stick to the Foot Locker-based companies for releases since I had extensive experiences with them over the years. It would be too complicated for me to frequent other sites and cause me to spend unnecessarily.

The most advanced I've gotten in this changed shoe game is app reservation through those Foot Locker-based companies. I've been dealing with that since December 2016 to present and have gotten all the 6 retro Jordans I targeted successfully up to this point.

I'm just going to accept I struck out on this LeBron VII release today. Hopefully there will be more releases I'll get successfully going at it my way based on my prior positive experiences.

you’re going to need to diversify your approach to buying going forward unless you’re sticking to just GR Jordan retros. Sticking to the FTL family sites won’t give you a very high rate of success. At least not in this day and age

The last few pages sums up the sneaker "community" in a nutshell. Everyone wishes each other luck before, people rub it in with the Got Em posts and then insults are traded back and forth with a select few saying cop a bot or retire. Whether it's an in person release or online, it's the same thing.

You don't need three pairs. No one needs three pairs. You're buying to flip. It is what it is.

This release was nasty. First of the LeBron VIIs and LeBron retros in general where people didn't have the option to go outside to their local if they had them. Burn Rubber just backdoored their online release to StockX.

The blog hype and potential resale put these on everyone's list. Would have been nice if they sat like the China Moon, Fairfax, Christmas and Red Carpet. Just going to have to wait it out if you want these at a reasonable rate. The resale has been bad for every retro outside of the 1st Game AZGs.

They can keep the MVP's if it gonna be like this. How I missed out on a pair is beyond me.
I picked my size 12 at 8 am mountain time on SNKRS and never even got a chance at them.

Back
Top Bottom