• Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Got one tucked away :pimp:

E1DDF956-D089-486B-ABB5-91ABD269F600.jpeg

that size 8 TS 1 Hi in the background:nthat:

I may be a little naive, but I still don’t anticipate MVPs being as difficult as Media Days. I’m not saying it’s safe to take chances with these if you really want them—because I certainly won’t be—but I also wouldn’t be too surprised if they could be had on sale. I don’t eem care cuz either way, they will be mine

I think COVID made the release messy because a lot of shops received their stocks late, or not yet even (in Europe), so stocks popped out here and there at unexpected times.
As someone said earlier, in the US they are even still in some HOH.
MVPs should release at a time when things are a bit more "normal", i hope...

I may be a little naive, but I still don’t anticipate MVPs being as difficult as Media Days. I’m not saying it’s safe to take chances with these if you really want them—because I certainly won’t be—but I also wouldn’t be too surprised if they could be had on sale. I don’t eem care cuz either way, they will be mine

I could see the smaller sizes possibly sitting long enough to be discounted. Larger sizes will go much quicker though

They’re saying the MVPs release the 26th. Same day supposedly as the blue Jordan 3s. Going to be trying for both.

I didn’t know how y’all think Lebron 7 MVPs will release on 6/26/20, we are 2 weeks away and still no photos ANYWHERE.

I didn’t know how y’all think Lebron 7 MVPs will release on 6/26/20, we are 2 weeks away and still no photos ANYWHERE.

Same thing happened with the Media Day pair...

Only pics of those we had was the same old reused ones that came out back when Bron actually wore them...Once official pics dropped everything kicked off...

just got the info my local BBall shop where I used to work will have the MVPs so my pair is kinda in the bag but dont wanna jynx a thing :lol:

Took 21 days for my Sz 12 MD from stock x to get here :smh:. Hopefully my Sz 13 that I just ordered from goat doesn’t take that long.

Back
Top Bottom