• Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
0C47A36F-6675-40E4-9289-477C659DF24D.jpeg

Reorganizing at home, came across OG Cool Greys. The 7 is such a slick silhouette.

Last edited:
Not the best from what I remember performance wise. It’s like a sports car upper with a monster truck bottom. No outrigger either which means it’s a very hard shoe to control. You have to be a super type of athlete to wear these. The Lebron VII PS was more of the performance beast. The Lebron 8 was better of the Air Max Lebrons.

Not the best from what I remember performance wise. It’s like a sports car upper with a monster truck bottom. No outrigger either which means it’s a very hard shoe to control. You have to be a super type of athlete to wear these. The Lebron VII PS was more of the performance beast. The Lebron 8 was better of the Air Max Lebrons.
thanks for the quick review. with the full airbag, I expected these to be a bit clunkier. Since the bottom of the shoe is flat too, its prbly a shoe for bigger dudes and not a lot of flex. currently using the foamposites / Jordan 11s as a ball sneaker believe it or not lol. Occasionally the omn1s

As stated earlier getting mad frustrated with GOAT.

placed order for media days on May 22nd. They arrived to Goat around May 26th for Authentication.

i contacted them June 5th to see what’s going on, they said they would respond in 5 Business days and still no response and it’s June 14th.

crazy thing is since May 22nd, I have sold 3 pairs of individual shoes on goat with the the last One being shipped and arrival to goat on June 9th, i got cashed out for them on Friday, so no reason why it should take this long to get my media days. Messages them so many times smh

placed order for media days on May 22nd. They arrived to Goat around May 26th for Authentication.

i contacted them June 5th to see what’s going on, they said they would respond in 5 Business days and still no response and it’s June 14th.

crazy thing is since May 22nd, I have sold 3 pairs of individual shoes on goat with the the last One being shipped and arrival to goat on June 9th, i got cashed out for them on Friday, so no reason why it should take this long to get my media days. Messages them so many times smh

I had a similar issue and there rep said it’s due to an mass influx of items and they’re working with a quasi skeleton crew. You’ll get your kicks. Not took 4 weeks to get my kicks and mind you they were coming from NJ which is usually a day at most to and from.

Approaching nearly a month is crazy. I ordered two pair through them over the past 3 weeks and they were pretty quick. I wonder why so much fluctuation.

Any idea where the seller was from? I bought some humera’s from GOAT and the seller was from overseas in Europe. Took them like 3-4 weeks to get to me.

I decided to give GOAT a chance the other day brcause they had the Ralph Steadman 180s for a price I was ok with. Ordered 6/7 and delivered to GOAT on Friday for authenticity. Gonna see what happens now. Hopefully they’re just backed up and we both secure the item.
On another note - I NEED MVP’s.

Yeah normally they mad fast and they cashed me
Out for 3 pairs i sold quickly, i just wish I would get a response, hopefully come soon for all of us

Back
Top Bottom